4,6 5 0 104 104 L’action nettoyante 5-en-1 d’un démaquillant, d’un exfoliant, d’un tonifiant, d’un masque et d’un nettoyant.
Boîte de lingettes nettoyantes hydratantes quotidiennes pour peau sensible Olay avec extrait d’aloès, démaquillant

22-09-2019
Works well
The price point of these is kind of expensive and there is more packaging then needed. But I did find they worked really well as a base for taking off stubborn make up. I would recommend.
25-07-2019
great wipes
Love this ! It cleanses my skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated . Its soft and smells wonderful .
07-03-2019
Love the smell
This works pretty good and love the smell. I got is as a stocking stuffer but I wouldnt go out and buy it. Baby wipes works just as great and is more inexpensive.
07-03-2019
Fine Product
I love this product, I just started using this about a week ago and so far they seem to be working well as I have very delicate skin..
27-02-2019
Holy Grail !!
I really love these cleansing cloths ..literally use them everyday for removing makeup and also for a gentle cleanse
12-02-2019
Beautiful skin
It's easy to use and it leaves you with beautiful and really tight skin. I really feel that my face is clean after using them.
08-02-2019
Sensitive skin
Love this product, scented products are hard on my skin but this leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. I love these wipes after a long day with a face full of makeup
07-02-2019
Fresh, clean and great
I've used many product wipes, from cleansing to make up removal and so on. This particular wipe is great for all your go to wipe's. It not only cleanses but also removes those hard to remove makeups like mascara and the stay on all night lipsticks. I've used these multiple times and will continue to use them. Really recommend if you haven't tried them you should. See for yourself how good they work.
10-01-2019
Gentle on the skin
I am normally not a fan of make-up wipes, unless you're exhausted and absolutely can't be bothered to wash your face. I did really like this one though. It's gentle on the skin and isn't full of alcohol like a lot of other counterpart makeup wipes. The scent is light and fresh and it's powerful enough to remove your makeup without removing a layer of your skin - like some other wipes I've used in the past. I incorporate these into my nightly routine.
10-01-2019
Olay Wipes
Amazing! What can I say it takes off all your makeup without any residue and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
13-11-2018
Great for sensitive skin
I love using these cloths for when I travel as they use very little space, can be cut in half and leave my skin feeling clean. The cloth provides gently exfoliation and lathers very quickly. The only thing I dislike is the cloths are not recyclable, which is why I cut them in half to make them last longer and use them mainly for travel.
15-10-2018
Gentle
Thanks for making this I have very sensitive skin and this works great
13-09-2018
Amazing fresh feeling
This product is amazing. Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean
09-09-2018
Makeup remover wipes
I Love them. Good to remove makeup, always gentle on my skin! Best price anywhere
10-08-2018
I have sensitive skin and this is great. Love Olay. The only brand I use.