3,4 5 0 49 49 Ce bol de burritos Poulet effiloché Crave contient du poulet effiloché bien tendre, des tomates et du maïs juteux à souhait, des poivrons croquants, de délicieux haricots noirs et, en finale, une sauce chili aux tomates crémeuse!

Quick and easy
This was nice for a quick lunch. The flavours are nice. It was pretty hearty which was surprising.
06-12-2019
Really enjoyed this one and a few other ones from crave
Fantastic flavor
I was a bit sceptical buying this as Iam not a fan of frozen meals, but I ended up being surprised in the end. The amount of chicken in this was surprising, and the flavors that came out of this were so good that I had to buy it again. It is definitely a winner in my house!
Pulled chicken burrito
I was disappointed in this product as I was expecting it to have loads of flavour. Was left feeling something was missing. Average taste. Would not recommend on a reg basis maybe on the run.
Quick Meal
It’s ok as far as frozen meals go. Most other frozen meals I would rate a 1 or 2 star just because I usually cook from scratch. But, in a pinch it will do. Less sodium than some other frozen entrees
Bland and nasty
I am a HUGE fan of the macaroni and cheese with buffalo chicken frozen meal that this company produces, so I thought I would try this one, expecting something of comparable quality. Boy howdy was I disappointed. It was a dish full of bland with the occasional spicy bit. Too many confusing textures with an overtone of something that tasted a lot like dishwashing detergent. Maybe cilantro? It just tasted hot and wet and truthfully there was nothing distinguishing about it. I didn’t like it at all.
Taste test
Not good it doesnt taste homemade like they say. Its bland in flavour.
27-11-2019
Crave worth the rave
Omg I actually just had this one for dinner two nights ago,I have had the pleasure of trying almost all dinners since appearing in our grocery stores and its awesome when your meal looks and tastes how it says it does, the only thing missing was te tortilla wrap,which is perfect for one whom is cutting out breads.lots of flavour and not to to spicy.the only microwave (or oven ) meal I want to buy. Now !,, yum
26-11-2019
Better of the TV dinners
I am not crazy about TV dinners but this has been a good one. I would purchase it again if I was in a pinch as it is quick and easy. The food its self is not the worst quality. Would recommend.
25-11-2019
It’s ok
I’m not a huge fan of frozen dinners but I got this because I needed something to eat quickly. The flavor is ok and everything else was good considering it is a frozen dinner. It’s something I would buy again for a quick meal!
21-11-2019
Tasty Burritos
I enjoyed these and found this the tastiest of their frozen meals.
19-11-2019
No thanks
Did not like this at all. Everything just melted together and was watery. Did not like the taste at all.
18-11-2019
trop salé
le goût est bon sans plus, je trouve que nous goûtons trop le sel dans les repas.
17-11-2019
Quick food on the go
The packaging makes the food look so delicious. I liked a few that I have bought. This being one of the ones that I liked. I find them a bit too expensive to be able to eat them every day
16-11-2019
Crave pulled chicken burrito meal
Surprised by the flavor, texture and not over the top spicy. Much better than a lot of less expensive meals. For me the quality is worth the bit extra in price (stock up at sale time) So easy to cook and eat; only clean up is my fork lol. Great to take to work for lunch time.