3,7 5 0 32 32 Ce bol de burritos Poulet effiloché Crave contient du poulet effiloché bien tendre, des tomates et du maïs juteux à souhait, des poivrons croquants, de délicieux haricots noirs et, en finale, une sauce chili aux tomates crémeuse!

12-11-2019
Oui
Sens super bon et excellent pour quelquechose de asse rapide :)
10-11-2019
Crave pulled chicken
I tasted it, hated it,threw it out.it’s been awhile since I tried it so I don’t remember what the texture or taste was like. I just know that I would never buy a Crave product ever again.
08-11-2019
Crave
Very tasty loved it for my lunch did not have to do dishes and saved me time for my work
08-11-2019
Super Tasty, Super Quick! Cant Beat That!
I decided to give this dinner a try finally. I was pleasantly surprised how delicious it was. It was super quick to cook, everything cooked evenly and it didnt taste like your same old frozen dinner it had a homemade taste to it. Definitely purchasing again!
07-11-2019
Great taste.
Thought it was very filling and tasty. Great for those nights when you do not feel like cooking.
Yummy!
Good portion size! This is an excellent option for a quick meal without sacrificing taste...lots of flavor!
Crave
My kids loved it. Easy to make. And inexpensive. Ok
Great for the price!
I bought it because I had PC points if purchased. Glad I did! Love the taste and quantity for the price!
great
These are great. I love Mexican food and these are homemade. Love the spices nice blend
04-11-2019
Quick, easy & lots of flavour
I picked up a variety of Crave meals & I was pleasantly surprised how good they were! My hubby loves this kind while my daughter & I could live on the breakfast varieties. I would def recommend these to anyone looking for fast & tasty meals or snacks
Lovin it
Am a retired bookkeeper & 2x month need a quick, easy meal to "nuke" where I do books - this was so GOOD !!! Will by more Crave products if all tis good
Excellent product
Excellent product and very affordable. My kids really enjoyed them. I would purchase them again
Excellent
Never really buy frozen foods , thought I would cheat for a lunch for my hubby and not only did he love it so did I!! Very flavourful
Pass this item bye
I was not impressed with this bowl. The flavor was not there and I had to add cheese to make it eatable. Don't buy!!
Salty
If you are watching salt intake I don’t think this is a good one to eat