3,3 5 0 67 67 Ce bol de burritos Poulet effiloché Crave contient du poulet effiloché bien tendre, des tomates et du maïs juteux à souhait, des poivrons croquants, de délicieux haricots noirs et, en finale, une sauce chili aux tomates crémeuse!
Bol de Burritos Poulet Effiloché Surgelé Crave

18-02-2020
Crave
I just love the ease involved in preparing these products and they taste amazing!
09-02-2020
Qualité prix..
Gras, manque de goût.... manque de choix. Décevant. *2 étoiles pour l'emballage et la belle photo du "contenu"
03-02-2020
C'est un bof
Ce produit est trop gras et n'offre pas de choix moins gras et les saveurs sont moindres, pas beaucoup de choix. Je préfère d'autres marques moins grasses.
03-02-2020
Frozen?
I recently tried Crave for the first time not to long ago and was not disappointed. Even though they are frozen, once cooked you cannot tell at all. They are definitely a step up from the frozen dinners I remember eating as a kid. I also like the different food options they have. They are not bland options like potatoes and chicken. They actually have flavor!
30-01-2020
Filling and tasty
Frozen meals are my go to. This one has a great taste and seasoning. It was filling and reasonably priced the bestboart is it wasnt horribly bad for me. I would def purchase again
23-01-2020
Super fast and easy.
Awesome for a fast meal,, great portion for one person..
22-01-2020
Good for a quick meal
These crave meals have become a favourite for a quick on the go lunch. When mornings get hectic it is nice to be able to grab one and take off to work. They have a great flavour for beings froZen meal and the overall value is great.
Small
Too small portion. Looks, flavor and taste was good
Great tasting
I got this to try on days when I have to work late and come home and dont have a lot of time before I need to go to bed to return to work. It tasted great but like others have said the portion was way too small. But they do need more flavours and bigger portions for adults. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't eat a lot of food at once.
21-01-2020
Convenient but not filling.
I was excited to try this product when it came out as i'm a busy mother of two little kids and need quick meals. It wasn't bad - was flavourful, but the portions were way too small. I also noticed there was a little pool of water at the bottom after it was heated. Guessing that's the defrost, but i've had other microwave meals, and never had that issue. I would buy it again, but hope they get more flavours.
27-12-2019
très déçue !
Il semblait plein d espoir, mais après essai il est aussi mauvais que les autres plats préparés congelés.
14-12-2019
Decent but small
Over all this meal was decent, a bit expensive for the size in my opinion, it didn’t fill my husband up for lunch at all. But he said he didn’t mind the taste. But probably wouldn’t buy again because of size
12-12-2019
Good in a pinch
Bought this for a quick meal the kids could make when I'm working late. They thought it looked great from the packaging and I agreed. The taste was a bit bland, but it did the trick in a pinch. Definitely not a top product other than an attractive package.
10-12-2019
Crave dinners
Tasted very fake ,did not like at all it tasted like it came from a cardboard box , nothing special about it at all
09-12-2019
Didn't match my expectations
Nothing to write home about. It was okay but I was hoping for better from the commercials.