3,3 5 0 54 54 Ce bol de burritos Poulet effiloché Crave contient du poulet effiloché bien tendre, des tomates et du maïs juteux à souhait, des poivrons croquants, de délicieux haricots noirs et, en finale, une sauce chili aux tomates crémeuse!

21-11-2019
Tasty Burritos
I enjoyed these and found this the tastiest of their frozen meals.
19-11-2019
No thanks
Did not like this at all. Everything just melted together and was watery. Did not like the taste at all.
18-11-2019
trop salé
le goût est bon sans plus, je trouve que nous goûtons trop le sel dans les repas.
17-11-2019
Quick food on the go
The packaging makes the food look so delicious. I liked a few that I have bought. This being one of the ones that I liked. I find them a bit too expensive to be able to eat them every day
16-11-2019
Crave pulled chicken burrito meal
Surprised by the flavor, texture and not over the top spicy. Much better than a lot of less expensive meals. For me the quality is worth the bit extra in price (stock up at sale time) So easy to cook and eat; only clean up is my fork lol. Great to take to work for lunch time.
16-11-2019
great deal
The product delivers. It’s filling and not overly spicy. When these are on sale I fill up my freezer. Everyone is satisfied when I serve these for a movie snack.You get a fair amount of food for the price which I especially like.
14-11-2019
Not the best
These aren’t bad, but definitely are not worth the higher price. They are more expensive than other brands, yet there is nothing special about them.
12-11-2019
Oui
Sens super bon et excellent pour quelquechose de asse rapide :)
10-11-2019
Crave pulled chicken
I tasted it, hated it,threw it out.it’s been awhile since I tried it so I don’t remember what the texture or taste was like. I just know that I would never buy a Crave product ever again.
08-11-2019
Crave
Very tasty loved it for my lunch did not have to do dishes and saved me time for my work
08-11-2019
Super Tasty, Super Quick! Cant Beat That!
I decided to give this dinner a try finally. I was pleasantly surprised how delicious it was. It was super quick to cook, everything cooked evenly and it didnt taste like your same old frozen dinner it had a homemade taste to it. Definitely purchasing again!
07-11-2019
Great taste.
Thought it was very filling and tasty. Great for those nights when you do not feel like cooking.
Yummy!
Good portion size! This is an excellent option for a quick meal without sacrificing taste...lots of flavor!
Crave
My kids loved it. Easy to make. And inexpensive. Ok
Great for the price!
I bought it because I had PC points if purchased. Glad I did! Love the taste and quantity for the price!