4,7 5 0 46 46 Combinaison de saveurs 2 en 1. Saveurs : lime + mangue, kiwi + litchi et ananas + grenade. Les combinaisons de forme 2 en 1 sont des licornes et des requins. Parfait pour le partage! Prenez le temps de grignoter avec ces nouveaux bonbons gommeux JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS Tropical UNI-SHARKS Gummies! Cette gâterie sucrée et fruitée est idéale pour les collations et les réceptions de tous les jours.
Bonbons gommeux JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS GUMMIES Tropical UNI-SHARKS

28-06-2020
Gummies
My new favourite gummies. So delicious. Lots of flavour!
12-06-2020
Super bon!
J'en ai rachetés 2 fois déjà, car les saveurs orginales sont très réussies! Très été! Il y a de quoi devenir accro, c'est dangereux! Ma famille m'en redemande encore comme gâterie du weekend!
03-06-2020
very tasty
they are very good, ate the whole bag, my kids like them too, had to buy two more bags
01-06-2020
Tres bon
Tres bon goût fruité les bonbon son ultra moelleux
18-05-2020
Gummy’s
These candies are really tasty 😋 and since there gummies I like them more because I can’t eat hard candy and the flavour just pops and no I think there perfect and yes I would recommend this to others!!
03-05-2020
sweet and satisfying
this product came into our store, i love candy so i had to try it, absolutely loved the flavours , easy to chew.
02-05-2020
Tasty
These are great little gummies. They are full of flavour and soft. The mix of flavours are just right.
01-05-2020
Perfect alternative
I’m not a fan of normal Jolly Rancher hard candies but do like the Intense flavours of the few I tried. Now that these have been introduced I can enjoy Jolly Ranchers in a way I like.
30-04-2020
Fun & Tasty
This is a great product! Full of yummy fruit flavours, and hilarious when you share with the grandkids!! The stories of why the gummies are mixed up colours, brought out the imagination in all of us. Thanks for the opportunity. It was great! I have purchased multiple times
17-03-2020
Tasty Treat
My hubby loves candy, so when I saw these I had to grab them! They are fun & have a great fruity flavour. Let's just say they didn't last long around her. Although, hubby said the orange & white one kind of tasted like Neocitran, but not in a bad way - if that makes sense.
17-03-2020
So good
When I saw those candy I was automatically attracted by the look of the candy nowing jolly ranger make rare I didn't like it .easy to open I was quickly tasting those new look of candy and I was satisfied .it was so good that I've since then 3days ago bought 2 bags .you should try it.
10-03-2020
Aswsome
Love jolly ranchers. Great product. All my family love them.
09-03-2020
An indulgence
Wow. Just wow. These candies are something else. The tropical flavour combinations are expected yet so sweet and sour. A delight. I shall be repurchasing these delectable confectionary sweets as soon as I can get my little hands on them again.
09-03-2020
Très bon
J'adore les jolly rancher ainsi que les bonbons mous. Beau jumelage. Mon fils adore
02-03-2020
Gummie jollies
Good contrast of flavours together . Not as bold of flavour as hard Jolie candy’s but I prefer eating gummies