4,6 5 0 37 37 Combinaison de saveurs 2 en 1. Saveurs : lime + mangue, kiwi + litchi et ananas + grenade. Les combinaisons de forme 2 en 1 sont des licornes et des requins. Parfait pour le partage! Prenez le temps de grignoter avec ces nouveaux bonbons gommeux JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS Tropical UNI-SHARKS Gummies! Cette gâterie sucrée et fruitée est idéale pour les collations et les réceptions de tous les jours.
Bonbons gommeux JOLLY RANCHER MISFITS GUMMIES Tropical UNI-SHARKS

17-03-2020
Tasty Treat
My hubby loves candy, so when I saw these I had to grab them! They are fun & have a great fruity flavour. Let's just say they didn't last long around her. Although, hubby said the orange & white one kind of tasted like Neocitran, but not in a bad way - if that makes sense.
17-03-2020
So good
When I saw those candy I was automatically attracted by the look of the candy nowing jolly ranger make rare I didn't like it .easy to open I was quickly tasting those new look of candy and I was satisfied .it was so good that I've since then 3days ago bought 2 bags .you should try it.
10-03-2020
Aswsome
Love jolly ranchers. Great product. All my family love them.
09-03-2020
An indulgence
Wow. Just wow. These candies are something else. The tropical flavour combinations are expected yet so sweet and sour. A delight. I shall be repurchasing these delectable confectionary sweets as soon as I can get my little hands on them again.
09-03-2020
Très bon
J'adore les jolly rancher ainsi que les bonbons mous. Beau jumelage. Mon fils adore
02-03-2020
Gummie jollies
Good contrast of flavours together . Not as bold of flavour as hard Jolie candy’s but I prefer eating gummies
01-03-2020
For true candy lovers...
Yummy! Refreshing flavors combinations compared to the same old ones!
27-02-2020
Yummy Gummys
I loveee all candy Make many trips to the candy store with my kids when they were little now I go with my grandkids I have 8 7 of them are boys and 1 beautiful grandaughter we all love snacks and candy and always try the newest candy available .
Candy
I am a sugar junkie and will eat any sour candy I can find. These were amazing
Bad Flavors
I love all Jolly Ranchers & expected the same result with these, I was quite shocked at the tastes as were my children, first candy that had to be thrown out after a month as 4 kids refused to eat them!
More like a Flop then a Misfit
I usually love the jolly ranchers soft candies but these flavours were just awful... The taste was really weird tasting and I don't recommend them
24-02-2020
Good snack
Product is very good. Has a very nice taste. They have a sour but sweet taste. I would recommend it to everyone.
23-02-2020
Cany
Nice good sour sweet combination. Good for a movie night snack.
21-02-2020
Cute and tasty
This product is very cute and tasty .....................
21-02-2020
They are so good great in flavour It’s a explosion in your mouth