Bouchées d’avoine Quaker Nature Chocolat noir et noix de coco

4,5 5 0 87 87 Les Bouchées d’avoine Quaker Nature sont faites d’un parfait mélange d’avoine à grains entiers, de vrais fruits et de graines cuit au four et doré à la perfection pour vous offrir une collation du matin délicieuse et rassasiante.
Bouchées d’avoine Quaker Nature Chocolat noir et noix de coco
FAQ

Critiques

11-07-2021
Excellent
Cette barre fait partie maintenant de mon garde manger . Pas trop sucré , c’est une excellente collation du matin. Avec un café, ca fait une collation idéale . Mon fils et mon conjoint aussi les aiment.
22-06-2021
Trop sec
J'ai trouvé ces bouché beaucoup trop sec a mon goût. Pas pour moi!
10-05-2021
Can't go wrong
Quaker knows their combos and this one is great. One of my go to for an afternoon pick me up
19-08-2020
Love the product
This bar has oats and chocolate and coconut which is really good for your health and the flavor are so delicious
30-07-2020
Quick and Easy
Not my favourite breakfast bar. I found it to be a little dry but otherwise flavour was good.
29-08-2019
Délicieuses
Je les adore.Mais seulement en collation .Je ne passerais au travers mes avant-midis en déjeunant avec ça uniquement .
25-04-2019
Satisfying!
Just like a cookie with extra fibre! If you're craving a chocolate chip cookie, these are a good option! A little expensive, but good for a sometimes treat. I would definitely get these again.
28-03-2019
Dark Chocolate
GREAT for when it’s that time of the month for us girls!
07-03-2019
Quaker coconut and dark chocolate
this is one of the best snack bar flavors I have tried in awhile. the chocolate is rich and smooth and the coconut tastes toasty and fresh. I cant stop at one!
12-02-2019
Great healthy snack
What a delicious healthy snack. I loved that it had whole grains oats and real fruit in it. It was baked to perfection. It was so easy to chew as well.
11-02-2019
Quaker havest chocolat noir
Barre de céréales que j'achète toujours .Bon pour la santé et sans trop être sucré un bon goût de chocolat noir.
05-02-2019
Just the perfect snack
Love that they are little bite size pieces. The dark chocolate is perfect with the coconut. This snack is not overly sweet.
02-01-2019
Fantastic
Purchased these back in November for the first time to try. Absolutely love them. Very filling great taste and very well priced. Packaging very well done. Will purchase again.
21-12-2018
Cereal bars.
I find them delicious. The combination of dark chocolate and coconut works really well together. They are a great snack when you are on the go. If I'm not satisfied with one I have two.
18-11-2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
A tasty treat when I go camping. It hits the sweet spot with a cup of coffee after a day of beach combing.

FAQ

Une question sur ce produit ? Pose-la ci-dessous, et aide les autres à mieux acheter.

Chargement...

Produits semblables