4,6 5 0 82 82 Les Bouchées d’avoine Quaker Nature sont faites d’un parfait mélange d’avoine à grains entiers, de vrais fruits et de graines cuit au four et doré à la perfection pour vous offrir une collation du matin délicieuse et rassasiante.

29-08-2019
Délicieuses
Je les adore.Mais seulement en collation .Je ne passerais au travers mes avant-midis en déjeunant avec ça uniquement .
25-04-2019
Satisfying!
Just like a cookie with extra fibre! If you're craving a chocolate chip cookie, these are a good option! A little expensive, but good for a sometimes treat. I would definitely get these again.
28-03-2019
Dark Chocolate
GREAT for when it’s that time of the month for us girls!
07-03-2019
Quaker coconut and dark chocolate
this is one of the best snack bar flavors I have tried in awhile. the chocolate is rich and smooth and the coconut tastes toasty and fresh. I cant stop at one!
12-02-2019
Great healthy snack
What a delicious healthy snack. I loved that it had whole grains oats and real fruit in it. It was baked to perfection. It was so easy to chew as well.
11-02-2019
Quaker havest chocolat noir
Barre de céréales que j'achète toujours .Bon pour la santé et sans trop être sucré un bon goût de chocolat noir.
05-02-2019
Just the perfect snack
Love that they are little bite size pieces. The dark chocolate is perfect with the coconut. This snack is not overly sweet.
02-01-2019
Fantastic
Purchased these back in November for the first time to try. Absolutely love them. Very filling great taste and very well priced. Packaging very well done. Will purchase again.
21-12-2018
Cereal bars.
I find them delicious. The combination of dark chocolate and coconut works really well together. They are a great snack when you are on the go. If I'm not satisfied with one I have two.
18-11-2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
A tasty treat when I go camping. It hits the sweet spot with a cup of coffee after a day of beach combing.
12-11-2018
good bad
the texture was a little too rough for my teeths if it had less crunch it would be easier to eat
01-11-2018
Sweet sweet coconut
The combination of chocolate and coconut make this one of the first choices I go to for when I need a sweet and small snack. The flavor is mouth watering and leaves you with a good feeling after eating. Quaker has done it again with this product that I would suggest trying at least once.
24-10-2018
Parfaite
J'ai acheté ces barres Quaker, et je ne pas surprise car encore une fois, j'ai adoré ce produit et toute ma famille. Pas trop sucré, comme on les aime.
23-10-2018
Great tasting
I love these. I have the for a snack or even breakfast on the go. Great tasting.
20-10-2018
Small portion
I enjoyed the flavour and my boys love them but i find the portions small