4,4 5 0 130 130 Les Bouchées granola Val Nature au beurre d’arachide marient le goût irrésistible du beurre d’arachide aux bienfaits nourrissants de l’avoine entière et des noix pour créer une nouvelle sorte de gâterie croquante, crémeuse et délicieuse.
Bouchées granola Val Nature™ au beurre d'arachide et chocolat

07-04-2020
Interesting
Overall i would have to say that it needs some improvment the cup itself, i found the base to be really dry and even with a sip of water remained dry. Maybe a thinner center fillin as well it is very sweet.
06-04-2020
Great snack
Small size snack that is perfect for in between meals with very good taste and healthy value my kids love this product too
08-03-2020
It's a little be hard
It's good as snack but it's a little hard to bite.
Goût
J’ai beaucoup aimé ces petites bouchées. Parfaites lorsque tu as le goût de manger quelque chose de sucré. Goût et grosseur idéal comme collation. J’en achèterais de nouveau c’est certain.
So delicious
So .Delicious soft and a great snack. Perfect for kids and adults lunches.
-bon
j'ai beaucoup aimé. pas trop gros et pas trop petit,parfait pour un régime.le gout est tres bon
27-02-2020
Loved
I really loved these snacks did not want to share with the kids lol
23-02-2020
Granola Cups
I just tried these a little while ago and I love them. I'm a big fan of almonds and these are treat from eating plain almonds. I like that they are convenient and that I can keep one handy in my bag for when I need something to tie me over.
19-02-2020
Yum
I bought a pack of Nature Vally Granola cups and proceeded to eat the lot, never before have I done anything like that. The creamy center and hint of granola was just perfect.
19-02-2020
Délicieux!
j ai bien aimé! format pratique pour une petite collation!
17-02-2020
Tasty
I was surprised by the size of these. It tastes more like a cookie than granola and they aren’t as healthy as it sounds. I’d say it’s more of an indulgent treat than a snack.
13-02-2020
Surprised by the size.....
Loved the taste of these. The crunch was great, but the overall size was a bit if a disappointment. I was expecting something a bit bigger. I would recommend these, BUT I didn't find them as filling as I thought they would.
09-02-2020
Val-Natute
J’étais curieuse d’essayer ce tout nouveau produit! Et je l’ai trouver trop sucré! J’ai donner le reste de la boîte à mes collègues au bureau.
07-02-2020
Yum!
They are very good! I would repurchase. They are a good substitute for cookies and easy to take on the go.
03-02-2020
Super collation
Ces biscuits sont merveilleux! Un succulent mélange de choco et beurre de peanut! J’adore ce produit mais à consommer avec modération :)