4,2 5 0 100 100 Juste au moment où vous pensiez que la limonade ne pourrait être meilleure, nous avons introduit la limonade à la pastèque. Et quand vous pensiez que rien ne pourrait l'égaler, nous nous sommes surpassés et l'avons combiné avec notre irrésistible thé glacé. Il y a presque trop de goût... presque.

11-11-2019
Fan fave in our household!
My boys ages 9 and 15 purchase or have me purchase these beverages, they love them, I tried after constant nagging from them, and I see why they love it.. I along with the boys are forever fans!!
08-11-2019
Teen gave this Iced Tea 2 thumbs up!
My teen gave this drink a try the other day and absolutely loved it! I think you have a fan for life LOL
06-11-2019
Thanks
I love this drink it's very good! It's different n refreshing !
05-11-2019
Amazing blend
Love the taste this has a perfect blend of both flavours
04-11-2019
Delish!
Oh gosh! The flavors are amazing!!! I can drink these all day and the flavors just keep going.
04-11-2019
Sweet
The flavor of this drink is very good however it is quite sweet for my liking.
03-11-2019
Excellent
The favourite of all the tweens!!!! All the kids that come over love this flavour. It is their favorite
02-11-2019
Best for your buck
I bye this all the time just the brisk in the cans especially because I find the candidates especially this one the taste of it next is just fabulous I told all my friends and my friends are hooked onto it too so I suggest that this is a good product and that you should go out and buy it
02-11-2019
Great flavor
This is a Great product with great flavor combo I absolutely love the taste and so thirst quenching . And can't beat the price Truely a win win with this one!
01-11-2019
Diabetes
I have diabetes and there is not a lot of drinks that have good flavour and not alot of sugar, I absolutely love this one
31-10-2019
Great new taste
Product tasted great, flavors were good and present but i personally think it is a tad bit on the sweeter side. I did add a bit of soda water to it to dilute it and I enjoyed it much more.
31-10-2019
L'évolution du goût
Ni trop sucré, ni trop amer, raisonnablement calorique et très rafraichissant avec beaucoup de glace. À essayer!
29-10-2019
Yummy!
Very good! I highly recommend, along with the other brisks!
28-10-2019
A blend of taste a bit too much
The mix of iced tea and watermelon lemonade can be surprising at first. I enjoyed the lemony taste, but was a bit disappointed by the watermelon taste, as it is naturally light.
24-10-2019
brisk
awesome yummy love it i love all kinds of brisk ice tea