4,1 5 0 107 107 Juste au moment où vous pensiez que la limonade ne pourrait être meilleure, nous avons introduit la limonade à la pastèque. Et quand vous pensiez que rien ne pourrait l'égaler, nous nous sommes surpassés et l'avons combiné avec notre irrésistible thé glacé. Il y a presque trop de goût... presque.

08-12-2019
Something always nest??
How many flavors can Neste make isn't this same as years ago
06-12-2019
Very sweet
It's good I wouldn't be able to drink more then one in a day. This drink is very sweet. I love Brisk, unfortunately this one is just to sweet for me.
24-11-2019
Awesome
This drink was quite refreshing. A little on the sweet side.
23-11-2019
Super Sweet!
I have only had this one time and that was enough for me. Personally I found it to be overwhelmingly sweet, I had really hoped for a nice tart lemonade flavour with the slight sweetness and freshness of watermelon... this was more like liquified candy.
18-11-2019
Only good cold
This was a good on hot days and very cold Does not makr good homeade popsicle
15-11-2019
Decent
They're not bad! Decent drink but there's better out there
14-11-2019
Not bad
These aren’t too great. They are tasty but there are much better drink options out there.
11-11-2019
Fan fave in our household!
My boys ages 9 and 15 purchase or have me purchase these beverages, they love them, I tried after constant nagging from them, and I see why they love it.. I along with the boys are forever fans!!
08-11-2019
Teen gave this Iced Tea 2 thumbs up!
My teen gave this drink a try the other day and absolutely loved it! I think you have a fan for life LOL
06-11-2019
Thanks
I love this drink it's very good! It's different n refreshing !
05-11-2019
Amazing blend
Love the taste this has a perfect blend of both flavours
04-11-2019
Delish!
Oh gosh! The flavors are amazing!!! I can drink these all day and the flavors just keep going.
04-11-2019
Sweet
The flavor of this drink is very good however it is quite sweet for my liking.
03-11-2019
Excellent
The favourite of all the tweens!!!! All the kids that come over love this flavour. It is their favorite
02-11-2019
Best for your buck
I bye this all the time just the brisk in the cans especially because I find the candidates especially this one the taste of it next is just fabulous I told all my friends and my friends are hooked onto it too so I suggest that this is a good product and that you should go out and buy it