4,1 5 0 107 107 Juste au moment où vous pensiez que la limonade ne pourrait être meilleure, nous avons introduit la limonade à la pastèque. Et quand vous pensiez que rien ne pourrait l'égaler, nous nous sommes surpassés et l'avons combiné avec notre irrésistible thé glacé. Il y a presque trop de goût... presque.

02-11-2019
Great flavor
This is a Great product with great flavor combo I absolutely love the taste and so thirst quenching . And can't beat the price Truely a win win with this one!
01-11-2019
Diabetes
I have diabetes and there is not a lot of drinks that have good flavour and not alot of sugar, I absolutely love this one
31-10-2019
Great new taste
Product tasted great, flavors were good and present but i personally think it is a tad bit on the sweeter side. I did add a bit of soda water to it to dilute it and I enjoyed it much more.
31-10-2019
L'évolution du goût
Ni trop sucré, ni trop amer, raisonnablement calorique et très rafraichissant avec beaucoup de glace. À essayer!
29-10-2019
Yummy!
Very good! I highly recommend, along with the other brisks!
28-10-2019
A blend of taste a bit too much
The mix of iced tea and watermelon lemonade can be surprising at first. I enjoyed the lemony taste, but was a bit disappointed by the watermelon taste, as it is naturally light.
24-10-2019
brisk
awesome yummy love it i love all kinds of brisk ice tea
23-10-2019
Good
This is a good drink and the price is great, does leave a bit of an after taste but nothing worth not buying over.
23-10-2019
Great taste not what your expecting but perfect to quench your thirst
20-10-2019
Love Brisk
Love this drink,really takes like iced tea and watermelon lemonade.The product is a great price also.
19-10-2019
Love this
It’s so affordable and tastes great. Great for a college going student.
17-10-2019
Tastes yummy
I buy this at Walmart. For a buck its a great deal. Tastes really good and refreshing. Love that it is half iced tea and juice. Great size for the price. My kids love Brisk and this is a great treat for them.
16-10-2019
I have no idea why I love these.
I don't even know if they're that great. I bought one because my beloved flavored Nestea isn't around any more, but now I can't stop. Send help. I have like four in my desk at work.
15-10-2019
Yum
Wife loves these things ! They go for 88c at Lawtons . Awesome taste and price !
15-10-2019
Loved it!!
What a great taste!! the combo of the two works great and I can't wait to go and pick up some more. Absolutely worth it!!