4,1 5 0 118 118 Juste au moment où vous pensiez que la limonade ne pourrait être meilleure, nous avons introduit la limonade à la pastèque. Et quand vous pensiez que rien ne pourrait l'égaler, nous nous sommes surpassés et l'avons combiné avec notre irrésistible thé glacé. Il y a presque trop de goût... presque.
Limonade à la Pastèque Moitié Moitié de Brisk

29-10-2019
Yummy!
Very good! I highly recommend, along with the other brisks!
28-10-2019
A blend of taste a bit too much
The mix of iced tea and watermelon lemonade can be surprising at first. I enjoyed the lemony taste, but was a bit disappointed by the watermelon taste, as it is naturally light.
24-10-2019
brisk
awesome yummy love it i love all kinds of brisk ice tea
23-10-2019
Good
This is a good drink and the price is great, does leave a bit of an after taste but nothing worth not buying over.
23-10-2019
Great taste not what your expecting but perfect to quench your thirst
20-10-2019
Love Brisk
Love this drink,really takes like iced tea and watermelon lemonade.The product is a great price also.
19-10-2019
Love this
It’s so affordable and tastes great. Great for a college going student.
17-10-2019
Tastes yummy
I buy this at Walmart. For a buck its a great deal. Tastes really good and refreshing. Love that it is half iced tea and juice. Great size for the price. My kids love Brisk and this is a great treat for them.
16-10-2019
I have no idea why I love these.
I don't even know if they're that great. I bought one because my beloved flavored Nestea isn't around any more, but now I can't stop. Send help. I have like four in my desk at work.
15-10-2019
Yum
Wife loves these things ! They go for 88c at Lawtons . Awesome taste and price !
15-10-2019
Loved it!!
What a great taste!! the combo of the two works great and I can't wait to go and pick up some more. Absolutely worth it!!
Watermelon
I loved the flavor. Could really taste the watermelon, but really sweet.
Watermelon ice tea
Tastes really refreshing and just the perfect amount of sweetness
rafraîchissant
plutôt bon, c'est la saveur que je préfères de cette marque.
Taste good
I like the watermelon flavour, taste good not to over powering I would recommend