4,1 5 0 104 104 Oh, bonjour! La boisson à base d’eau pétillante bubly™ combine de l’eau pétillante vive et rafraîchissante avec de savoureux arômes naturels. Il s’agit de la boisson parfaite pour toutes les occasions. Sans calories ni édulcorants, mais plein de sourires!
bubly Cerise d'eau Pétillante

21-05-2020
Good
Just a hint of cherry and plenty of bubbles with no sugar or sweetener..... perfect
24-04-2020
Good
I like the flavour I like the way it remind me of pop except it was not putting in all the calories.
22-04-2020
Excellent produit
Très petilants, les saveurs sont toutes très bonnes. Très bon produit côté qualité/prix.
20-04-2020
Good drink
I think this is a very good product esp when you are pregnant when you can't have soda (Atleast me) #expecting! Been drinking this all through my pregnancy and loving it. lol. so i would recommend it
18-04-2020
Très bien
C'est très pétillant. C'est une eau gazéifié avec une légère arôme. Sans sucre en plus!! Je recomandes on adore!!
16-04-2020
Tastes like tonic water
Not a huge fan of the cherry flavour with this one. I love bubbly water but this one just tastes like tonic water and a hint of cherry. Not enough cherry in my opinion. Probably going to steer clear of this one again.
16-04-2020
Not a fan
I guess I’m not a sparkling water type of girl. I’m not sure what I expected, but it felt like a mouth full of metal. I will not be repurchasing this product or any product similar to this.
15-04-2020
Love!!
Love this product! Tastes very nice and is very refreshing.
15-04-2020
Très bon
J'ai bien aimé très rafraîchissant,moi sa m'arrive de l'utiliser dans un cocktail
13-04-2020
Tasteless
I tried this product because people were raving about it and it sounded like a healthy option. I was not impressed, tasted like tonic water with a drop of flavour and it had a bad aftertaste too.
10-04-2020
Bubly Sparkling water
I love how refreshing Bubly is and Chery is my favourite. I also like their cute 'Buble' commercials!!
10-04-2020
I love it!
Tastes like you’re sucking on a cherry! This is my favorite kind out of all the flavors
blah
I also tried this & hoped it would b better. I knew it had less sugar but this was a bummer.it was 2 bland.they should've added more flavor 2 improve it.:(
Delicious!
This is my favorite bubly. If you like cherry lollipop flavors, this is true to that! I think this is the most flavorful (intense flavor) of the bubly waters. It is my go-to water when I am looking for a treat, as I don't consume any juices or pop.
09-04-2020
One of the better sparkling drinks ive tried
I liked it and so did my kids that says alot not too sweet either