4,3 5 0 87 87
  • 4,3 De
  • 87 Critiques

Critiques

06-09-2019
Très bien
Bon engrais facile à utiliser mais pas meilleur que d’autres engrais nécessairement
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
05-09-2019
J'adore le produit!
J'aime bien le produit, il a renforcit mon gazon et il prend la place des mauvaises herbes, qui sont plus contrôlées. Je vais l'utiliser à chaque année dorénavant.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
03-09-2019
Quel bon produit!!!!
Wow! Depuis que j'ai utilisé cet engrais, je n'ai jamais vu mon gazon aussi vert et en santé
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
03-09-2019
Plus de gazon, moins d'autres plantes!
Il a été facile à étendre sur mon terrain. Dès les premières semaine j'ai vu un changement dans ma pelouse. Elle est devenu un peu plus dense, ce qui a fait que les autres "plantes" qui couvrent ma pelouse ont commencé à disparaitre!
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
28-08-2019
Green, green grass of home!
Both my husband and myself were very happy with this project. Bought more to finish entire yards front and back. Lawn looked lush.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
28-08-2019
Good for lawns of all sizes.
I have a small lawn, and it gets afternoon sun. It took several applications to get the results that I wanted but once it started working it looked great.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
25-08-2019
Review
My lawn is really green. The grass grew a lot because of the this product. I am happy that the grandchildren have a nice place to play. Great product
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
23-08-2019
Works amazing
My grass was healthier 2 days laters... greener and seemed thicker
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
22-08-2019
Too strong of a chemical fertilizer
I found this fertilizer to be far too strong for my lawn, about 80% of my lawn was fertilized perfectly, and the other 20% was burnt by the fertilizer . I have had to reseed many of the burnt spots And had to water them every day to try to get the grass green again. It was so ugly at first I thought I was going to have to re-sod my lawn. But instead I have just been over watering it and it has cost over $100 in water to flush the fertilizer out of my grass
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
22-08-2019
Picture-perfect lawn
When following instructions, this product was easy to apply with tremendous results. My lawn was significantly greener within 2 weeks, with little to no burning due to over-application.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
21-08-2019
Engrais pour pelouse Triple Play
J'ai aimé cet engrais pour pelouse. J'ai l'impression que ma pelouse est plus fournie.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
20-08-2019
Satisfaction garanti
Une bonne marque que je recommande fortement. Pour un gazon garni, sain et vert tout l'été.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
16-08-2019
Lawn Food Easy to Use
This product is easy to use and resulted in keeping our lawn green and plush.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
15-08-2019
C-I-L Miracle Fertilizer
I t did a great job feeding and fertilizing my lawns
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits
15-08-2019
C-I-L lawn food 33-0-3
I spread the seed with a seed spreader, the night before it rained. We also got lots of rain so it took really quick. It made a difference in a patch of grass we had that wasn't doing good. I would recommend this product.
  • Testé à la maison avec des produits gratuits

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables