4 5 0 83 83

11-09-2019
RÉPARE-PELOUSE porte bien son nom.
J’avais un espace gazonné endommagé. Je l’ai recouvert du mélange CIL par temps doux et pluvieux. À peine quelques jours plus tard j’y ai vu une assez bonne amélioration. Je recommande pour petits espaces à réparer.
08-09-2019
Quick acting quality product
Worked exactly how it stated it would. Was so pleased at how it repaired the areas the where the dogs had ripped up the lawn. Also worked well in the areas that were damaged due to the dogs urinating. Really great product. Saw improvement in under two weeks.
04-09-2019
Great Product
C-I-L FASTFIX Patch and Repair was great. I had some bald spots as we just replaced the fence around the yard. I applied a generous portion and within a week you could see the patch blending in with my current grass. I could not believe how quick it worked and it was so easy. Cover area and keep moist. That's it!!
28-08-2019
Satisfaite
L’aspect de la pelouse est s’est amélioré assez rapidement.
23-08-2019
Great yard product
We had a trouble spot in our yard from dogs. This product solved that. Will definitely get more.
21-08-2019
A little disappointed
I would not recommend this product because it took too long to grow new grass and it was not full and thick when it did grow.
21-08-2019
ce produit fait exactement ce qu'il dit
ce produit versus d'autre produit deja utilisé a bien marcher pour le pousse de nouveau gazon et les instructions sont faciles asuivre
18-08-2019
We tried.
It did work for some areas of our front yard. However, it did not work on other areas. There was lots of rain happening in Calgary just after the product was put down and that washed away a lot of the seeds. We are going to try the product again to try and see if we can get better results.
16-08-2019
Apply generously and great results
I used the CIL FastFix Patch & Repair 911. The first attempt was so-so, I had followed the instructions and the results patchy. So I tried a second attempt and was very generous with the product again following the instructions and had great results.
14-08-2019
Notre gazon a reçu une belle repousse
Notre pelouse avait besoin d’amour et Fastfix 911 a fait des merveilles
14-08-2019
Mostly repaired all brown spots
I think the CIL fastfix did a pretty good job of repairing the brown patches in my lawn. While it didn’t completely repair them, it did a pretty good job of fixing most of the brown spots
Excellent Product and Easy to Use
I absolutely love how easy this as to apply with very minor preparation. Anyone can do it and the grass grows beautifully after a few weeks . Our weather was perfect as well as it was sunny during the day and rainy at night. I cannot even tell where my bare spots were.
CIL FAST FIX
The product was easy to apply. Started germinating quickly. Made the bare spots in my yard full and green
14-08-2019
C-I-L le vrai réparateur de pelouse
Ma pelouse n'est vraiment pas belle, j'ai essayé plusieurs semence, répare pelouse, mais sans succès. J'ai essayé C-I-L Répare -pelouse sans me faire d'idées et j'ai été agréablement surpris, j'ai vu les résultats en 1 mois environ, il n'y avait presque plus de pelouse et maintenant la pelouse qui a poussé est fournie.
Fast acting lawn repair
I was excited to learn and try this product because our lawn is in desperate need of an overhaul. So far, so good. Within about a week and a half, I noticed little sprouts coming up, so it starts to work fast. Some of our lawn is rocky and goes into our driveway, I tried it there but have had no luck. I'm not sure there is anything that would repair that without replacing the lawn its self. So far, I'm impressed and the lawn is starting to look great!