4 5 0 83 83
C-I-L  Répare-pelouse FASTFIX® 9-1-1

13-08-2019
Fix the lawn and carry on!
We have a new dog that is enjoying his first summer in our backyard and so is my family and I. But our dog is naturally a digger and a little while back our back lawn was all torn up, looking like crap. CIL Fastfix Patch and Repair 911 showed up a my door to review at the perfect time (I couldn't believe it) my husband and I were going to buy something to fix our ugly, patchy lawn. I will buy this again! It worked sooo fast! Even with the dog and us walking around on the lawn not to long after we spread it around. It filled in all the missing grass patches really well. The lawn looks great! It was easier using this product than teaching our dog not to dig!
12-08-2019
C-I-L® FASTFIX® Disappointing
We cut down a large tree, grounded down the stump ,fill hole with new top soil, followed the instructions,watered ,watered waited,watered more, watered again ,waited ,got some grass coming in but patchy, went out bought some sod
10-08-2019
Disappointed with patch repair.
We used CIL FASTFIX patch & repair 911 in a shaded area of our backyard in July. Sadly it didn’t grow grass & repair the bare patch, only weeds grew in quickly. We were disappointed & wouldn’t purchase this product again.
10-08-2019
Sa fonctionne
On ne voit plus la différence entre les espace clairsemer et le reste de la pelouse.elle est dense et pousse bien
08-08-2019
Would not reccomend
This product did nothing for our lawn but leave marks where it was applied. I even had a landscaper neighbour apply to a separate section incase I used the product wrong but he had the same results
Greener with Fastfix 9-1-1
I had a bare patch of lawn around a tree that I tried using grass seeds to help regrow but it didn’t work. I received the CIL Fastfix on the area and was amazed! Just shy of two weeks and no one would guess the area was bare. I also tried it on a bare patch of my neighbours lawn and it took the same amount of time for the new grass to grow! It should be noted that you really need to water thoroughly in order for this product to work! I highly recommend this product!
Great Grass Mix
We did as per instruction on spreading the mix on the ground. Some patches were gone but some bare space nothing happen, Where it grew new grass looks very good.
Rapide et efficace
Excellent produit tout-en-un. Facile à appliquer rien à ajouter.
Efficacité
Produits efficace mais utiliser un distributeur d’en grains car à la main il y a des démarcation visible sur le gazon.
06-08-2019
Un bon produit, qui répare bien
J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement. Je dois dire que je l'ai trouvé très efficace nous avions certains endroit ou notre pelouse avait certain manque nous avons utilisé le produit C-I-L Répare-pelouse et la pelouse c'est grandement amélioré.
05-08-2019
Best Grass Patch & Repair Product Seed.
It was quick and easy to use on the bare spots in my lawn. I first put a fresh layer of dirt on the area that needed grass and sprinkled the CIL Patch & Repair on the areas and gave them a thorough soaking. In under a week I could see the new grass starting to come up. Within a couple of weeks the bare spots were filled and my lawn looked awesome.
Phénoménal!
J'ai essayé le produit Fastfix 911 dès que je l'ai reçu. Wow, le résultat est phénoménal. Le gazon a poussé excessivement rapidement et mon gazon est maintenant beau et fort. Je suis très impressionnée par la rapidité du produit et surtout par sa qualité. Je le recommande activement!
04-08-2019
Vert comme un terrain de golf
Mon gazon est devenu d'un vert foncé très beau en peu de temps, mais pour ce qui est des semences rien n'a poussé et j'ai suivi les instructions a la lettre pourtant
04-08-2019
C-I-L® FASTFIX® Patch & Repair 9-1-1 !
I really can't believe the way it worked that I did not really expected, I would recommend to friends, family, neighbours and whoever is looking to repair their lawn that was not working before. I initially did not think that it is that effective but it really proved me wrong and worked! I could not asked for more.
Bien aimé
J’ai bien aimé le produit réparé pelouse fastfix. J’ai semer et quelque jour plutard, ma pelouse était déjà apparue.