4,6 5 0 26 26 Pour les chiens jusqu'à 85 lbs
Câble D’Attache Blue Beagle de 15 pieds Pour Chiens

23-10-2020
Breaks easy
Not for big strong dogs.My dog broke two within a week.
22-10-2020
Not for my dog
I bought this for my dog, he is a pitbull mix, it didnt do so well with him as he is a chewer, he chewed right through this about a month after we bought it
18-10-2020
Worked until my fur baby got to be like 30 lbs.
WORKS GREAT FOR SMALLER DOGS. MY PITBULL IS NOW 50LBS, BUT SHE BROKE IT AT 30 LBS GOING AFTER A CHIPMUNK. DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT BROKE I LIKED IT, IT WAS STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT AND MY PITTY NEVER GOT CAUGHT UP OR TANGLED IN IT.
Worth purchasing
I used this when I go to my trailer. Gives my pup lots of room to play but durable she can’t break it. The colour makes it easy to spot when you are mowing as well.
Good study leash
Great sturdy leash but would not recommend for small dogs! It is heavy and my little 6 pound dog did not like it, but it was great for our 25 pound dog!
Great for small yard
I had the 15' cord for my old small dog who didn't need a long cord and we had a 30' for a more active dog so he had some extra give to roam. The clips on both did rust and seize after about a year but that was being out in the rain and Canadian winter. I'd buy them again.
Luv it
We have one in our front yard for our dog and love it
16-10-2020
Great lead
We use this when we go camping. Give our dog room to move around, but not enough to get too tangled. Great product defenatly recommend
16-10-2020
so helpful
super nice strong effective product works well with hound
Strong leash
We use these leashes all the time especially when we go camping! Great length and love that they are so strong. Definitely durable and chew prof! Definitely would recommend to other pet owners!
Strong and handy
Kept this in my car for when I went to friends houses that didn’t have fenced in backyards. Long enough for my dog to feel free to run!
Great for little dogs
I have a little dog about 20 lbs and this has been by far the best product leash used, hasn’t rusted, hasn’t broke, clip is still easy to open as the first day i purchased it. The best part about it was the price wasn’t bad. Keep up the good work
15-10-2020
It is strong and durable, doesn’t tear up the grass or get all tangled like wired cable tie out or chain. Easy to spot with the vibrant color.
12-10-2020
Great product and a must get
Our dog is bigger than the rating of the cable but have had no problems. Nice and light doesn’t get caught on everything like a chain.
09-10-2020
Strong and durable
I love this product.it is strong and durable and able to handle my crazy young dog who is quite energetic and a handful