5 5 0 50 50 Toffee au beurre et flocons croustillans, recouverts d`un délicieux enrobage Cadbury.
Cadbury Bouchées Toffee

12-01-2020
The best
These are a must try 100% they're so so good. The first time I tried them I couldn't get enough, every stop at the grocery store for the next month I bought these. They are too die for!
30-08-2014
My friend had these, and I tried one. Love Cadbury products. They were really good.
28-05-2014
Always good to keep the jaws moving when watching something interesting on TV!
01-04-2014
Love these as a treat. A bit pricey so it`s not a frequent purchase.
08-02-2014
my entire family love these. great snack.
30-11-2013
Lol, what a surprise to see these, my hubby bought them this evening for a snack to try!!! Of course I opened the bag and had to taste and they are delicious, will buy again!!!
07-11-2013
these look really yummy I want to try them.
29-10-2013
These little clusters are soooo good. It is hard to stop at just a couple so I don`t think the resealable bag is necessary. :)
17-10-2013
These were offered as a sample in my local grocery store. I think they are DELICIOUS!! I wish they sold them in smaller bags like a single serving cause once they are opened I can`t stop.
27-09-2013
Warning. You can not eat just one. Super yummy. Will want to hide these from the kids... LOL
07-09-2013
C`EST TELLEMENT BON,SURTOUT LE CARAMEL AU BEURRE ET LES FLOCONS CROUSTILLANTS ÇA FOND DANS LA BOUCHE UN DÉLICE.
29-08-2013
My god these are sooooooooo gooood. Totally addictive, I ate the whole bag...yum..yum..yum
19-08-2013
très bonne petite collation! Délicieuse, croquante et chocolatée, elles ont tout pour plaire ces bouchées!
11-08-2013
OMG these are so good!! the toffee is the same as the middle of a Crunchie bar.
09-07-2013
I absolutely love these things. The toffee makes them dangerously delicious.