0 5 0 38 110 Toffee au beurre et flocons croustillans, recouverts d`un délicieux enrobage Cadbury.

2014-08-30
My friend had these, and I tried one. Love Cadbury products. They were really good.
2014-05-28
Always good to keep the jaws moving when watching something interesting on TV!
2014-04-01
Love these as a treat. A bit pricey so it`s not a frequent purchase.
2014-02-08
my entire family love these. great snack.
2013-11-30
Lol, what a surprise to see these, my hubby bought them this evening for a snack to try!!! Of course I opened the bag and had to taste and they are delicious, will buy again!!!
2013-11-07
these look really yummy I want to try them.
2013-10-29
These little clusters are soooo good. It is hard to stop at just a couple so I don`t think the resealable bag is necessary. :)
2013-10-17
These were offered as a sample in my local grocery store. I think they are DELICIOUS!! I wish they sold them in smaller bags like a single serving cause once they are opened I can`t stop.
2013-09-27
Warning. You can not eat just one. Super yummy. Will want to hide these from the kids... LOL
2013-09-07
C`EST TELLEMENT BON,SURTOUT LE CARAMEL AU BEURRE ET LES FLOCONS CROUSTILLANTS ÇA FOND DANS LA BOUCHE UN DÉLICE.
2013-08-29
My god these are sooooooooo gooood. Totally addictive, I ate the whole bag...yum..yum..yum
2013-08-19
très bonne petite collation! Délicieuse, croquante et chocolatée, elles ont tout pour plaire ces bouchées!
2013-08-11
OMG these are so good!! the toffee is the same as the middle of a Crunchie bar.
2013-07-09
I absolutely love these things. The toffee makes them dangerously delicious.
2013-07-06
Délicieux, une belle gourmandise à tenir loin des enfants car... Surdose de sucre garantie!!!