4,4 5 0 229 229 Les capsules Tide PODS sont une solution de lessive 3 en 1 qui consiste à la fois d’un détergent, d’un détachant et d’un protège-couleur.
Capsules de détergent à lessive Tide PODS HE Turbo, parfum Spring Meadow

13-09-2020
The Best
I LOVE Tide pods. These things are amazing! I’m pretty positive before the pods were invented that I was using WAY TOO MUCH regular liquid detergent (I never had an overflowing with bubbles washing experience - but that shocks me) and it was becoming a HUGE waste. These are so quick and efficient, saving me so much money in the end, plus they smell great and last so much longer :)
13-09-2020
Good!
Easy to use, I’ve been using these forever with no issues.
02-09-2020
Great stain remover!
First time to use this and was in awe On how amazing it remove stains from my kids clothings! You never have to use bleach anymore! And smells Great!
28-08-2020
My usual brand
gets my clothes clean, though can leave a residue if you dont use the right settings
02-07-2020
Excellent
Il nettoie profondément et il laisse aucune tâche. En plus de ça les vêtements sont très bons. Je recommande
23-06-2020
it works well
It works well and it has a fresh scent. Is generally a great product.
03-06-2020
Tide Pods Spring Meadow
Love this product. Gets my clothes clean and the smell is great
01-06-2020
So easy
These are so easy My kids can easily do laundry with these
01-06-2020
The best
I love these are the best and so easy 😁 drop in and wash and when your busy so quick 😍
01-05-2020
excellent
Un excellent détergent avec un excellent parfum. Il laisse les vêtements frais et bien propre et il enlève au maximum la saleté. Je le recommande à tout le monde! C'est mon produit préféré!
02-03-2020
Super
Les tide pods sont faciles d’utilisation. L’odeur laissée sur les vêtements est agréable. Le rapport qualité-prix est bon. Je les utilise fréquemment et je vous les recommande !
13-02-2020
Tide 3-in-1
I really love how you don't have to measure loads anymore like you use to with liquid or powder
26-01-2020
Tide pods
Nice product. Great sale price at Costco. I love the convenience and money saving component to the pods. The scent is a little too strong for my senses.
24-01-2020
Convenient and Effective
I would recommend this to anyone who is tired of measuring the right amount of liquid detergent for each load. Just throw the pod in and your laundry will be clean and fresh.
24-01-2020
Life saver...
Love this product, have a faimly of 7+ and counting (lol). I buy it in bulk, can't live without it.