4,4 5 0 219 219 Les capsules Tide PODS sont une solution de lessive 3 en 1 qui consiste à la fois d’un détergent, d’un détachant et d’un protège-couleur.
Capsules de détergent à lessive Tide PODS HE Turbo, parfum Spring Meadow

02-03-2020
Super
Les tide pods sont faciles d’utilisation. L’odeur laissée sur les vêtements est agréable. Le rapport qualité-prix est bon. Je les utilise fréquemment et je vous les recommande !
13-02-2020
Tide 3-in-1
I really love how you don't have to measure loads anymore like you use to with liquid or powder
26-01-2020
Tide pods
Nice product. Great sale price at Costco. I love the convenience and money saving component to the pods. The scent is a little too strong for my senses.
24-01-2020
Convenient and Effective
I would recommend this to anyone who is tired of measuring the right amount of liquid detergent for each load. Just throw the pod in and your laundry will be clean and fresh.
24-01-2020
Life saver...
Love this product, have a faimly of 7+ and counting (lol). I buy it in bulk, can't live without it.
03-01-2020
Tied pods
I love the tide pods It is the only laundry detergent I buy. It gets everything clean. Even my husbands really dirty work clothes
08-12-2019
The best yet
Omg please buy all same products and see how your clothes stay new
10-11-2019
Good product
These pods are ok. They don’t always seem to dissolve in the wash despite being he wash friendly in small loads nor the water temperature so my concern is are they truly cleaning ?
30-10-2019
tide
facile a utiliser s est ma préférer sans dégât. tu prend la dose est c est fait
17-10-2019
My Favourite Thing About Laundry!
I absolutely love TidePods. The scent and comfort of knowing just the right amount of detergent and softener makes me more confident as a consumers. I highly recommend this product.
08-10-2019
Convenient but sometimes problematic
I got this on sale and it washes ok, but some of the white stuff always stays on the fabric, so I had to wash it all again, which is wasteful and annoying. I finally realized I had to put the pod on the lint filter in such a way that the incoming water would hit it, but I won't be buying it again.
02-10-2019
I love tide
I love tide pods there so easy to use and our clothes come out smelling amazing and clean. And the smell stays a while. Sometimes they are expensive. I would recommend always
29-09-2019
Tide pods
Pretty convenient to use, I am a big fan of Tide products and pods were no different from the classic packaging. I love the fact that it left my clothes smelling very fresh. I would recommend it.
26-09-2019
Tide pods
So easy to use I can let my young son use it to help with laundry. Love the way it completely cleans the clothes and bedding. Only laundry product I use now.
25-09-2019
Convenient but not able to use
Tide pods are super convenient and are wonderful in that regard. However, whatever chemical composition is involved in the scents triggers my allergies like no tomorrow. It causes sneezing fits whenever i would put my laundry away. A real shame, it would have been a great convenient way to get my husband to be able to help with laundry (he's bad with knowing how much detergent to use). I'd recommend this only to those with minimal allergies or at least none to scents. I'm not allergic to all scents, but some really trigger my allergies. I haven't found a connection unfortunately