4,3 5 0 108 108 Célébrons l’été avec des grignotines uniques en forme de feuilles d’érable! Les grignotines à saveur de fromage Cheetos® Feuilles ont une forme amusante et sont assaisonnées de délicieux fromage nacho. Elles sont idéales à partager lors de vos célébrations estivales!

2019-07-18
these are awesome
they taste very good I always love Cheetos they never change it taste so good
2019-07-18
Still dangerously cheesy!
These are awesome. What a fun shape to celebrate Canada day. Same great taste!
2019-07-11
New Flavour
I love the new shapes. It did catch the eye of my children quickly. I also enjoyed the new flavour. I would love to see these come out in the original flavour as well. My family fought over the bag, they were so good!! It's our new go-to snack!
2019-07-10
The best cheater has made!
Incredible!!! My whole family loves these and are hoping the limited time stays longer!! Plus the Canadian flag is an amazing bonus eh!!!
2019-07-08
Fun Shapes
My family enjoyed these fun new shapes to a favourite snack food! The taste was the same as a standard Cheeto but the leaf shape made it a hit for a recent bbq especially for our younger guests.
2019-07-07
My kids loved them
They are just like the normal Cheetos but have the fun shape. They where a huge hit on Canada day all the kids loved them big and small. They reminded me of the Cheetos Paws from when we where kids.
2019-07-07
Excellent
We loved these they are just like the regular but with awesome Canada flags. The kids thought they were very cool.
2019-07-05
Decent, cute for Canada Day
These were pretty good, no complaints! Far as Cheetos go, found they went stale quicker than the other Cheetos we had out at the same time.
2019-07-05
Disappointing
Fun in shape, but the flavour was neither cheesy nor salsa. And some chips had more of the weird spice than others. Should have just been the original cheese flavour
Fun shaped
Flavour size found them bland.. prefer the regular cheetos and puffs..
Cheesy goodness
They were very good. My grandkids loved them. I found them very fresh and crunchy with just the right amount of cheese
New cheesies
Liked the flavour and grandkids loved the shape and flavour of them
Cheetos leaves
They were alright. I think they would be much better had they just used their same cheese flavor as on regular cheeto puffs.
Pretty good and cheezy
Good to taste and a little bit piquante and fun shape.
Tasty
They were very crunchy and tasty. Kids loved the fun shape.