4,4 5 0 367 367 La Barre de Chocolat #1 au Canada et le Biscuit #1 au Canada sont enfin réunis!
Chocolat au lait Dairy Milk de Cadbury avec Oreo

10-07-2020
It's cookies and cream
It's not too sweet and you can really taste and feel the texture and crunch of the oreo. The thing though is that it melts pretty quickly, well it's milk chocolate so no shocker. Overall. Great chocolate for oreo lovers.
07-07-2020
Délicieux !
J’adore le chocolat et j’adore les oreos! C’est une combinaison parfaite avec un petit peu de croquant . Pour une gateries à l’occasion c’est super !
02-07-2020
Love it!!!
I tried this product in the summer and it just melts in your mouth and then you are left with a delicious oreo crunch! The only thing I would suggest to keep in mind is that it is super sweet and I found it very hard to eat more than a couple squares. This being said, it’s a great snack to share with the family.
29-06-2020
A very good chocolate bar
I really love this chocolate bar! If you’re a oreo lover and a chocolate lover, it’s perfect! It’s a little bit crunchy because of the oreo and I think it makes better! I really recomand it.
04-06-2020
Tasty but sweet
The overall blend of chocolate and oreo was very tasty. I did find the filling a little on the overly sweet side. Would still prefer a plain cookies and cream bar but this is still a great treat.
03-06-2020
How to ruin both your chocolate and your cookies
I love both Oreos and Cadbury chocolate, so I thought this product was a no-brainer. Both my husband and I were disappointed. We will stick to buying the cookies and the chocolate separately
09-04-2020
pretty gd
these r very gd.the middle is kinda thicker than I like so I try & eat sm pieces & eat more choc with it.the coating's really gd 2.the only thing is the size.they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 small.the size makes me avoid buying them. I only got them b4 cuz they were reduced in price.otherwise they're 2 sm 4 the full price.
11-03-2020
Delish
These are a delicious alternative to Oreo's and chocolate bars. They are super sweet, but not overly. Melt in your mouth with a little crunch. Yum! I would recommend these for sure.
28-02-2020
Best!
I love this product. Definitely a nice twist on the traditional Cadbury bar. Very creamy on the inside, so does melt easily in your hand, but I don't mind because I think it adds to the taste! I would definitely recommend.
25-02-2020
Oh my belly ...Yumm
Soo good. Buy them all the time. Kids live them. A great treat and good value.
21-02-2020
Great combo
Yum, yum, yum!! Melt in your mouth goodness! would be interesting to melt for recipes!
15-02-2020
Better than regular Oreos
I enjoyed this product, although, like many others also said, it is very, very sweet. I'm not a huge fan of plain Oreos, but I like them as a pie crust or addition to another food, so I did enjoy this.
31-01-2020
A bit too sweet
Cadbury dairy milk with Oreos is extremely sweet, a bit too much for me, but good with milk. There's lots of cream, though it doesn't taste like the oreo filling.
11-01-2020
Perfect Combination
This is the perfect combination for me. I love Oreo cookies & I love Cadbury chocolate. The chocolate is smooth & creamy & the Oreo pieces make a tasty crunch. The chocolate bar is so delicious that I keep a couple in the pantry when I need my next chocolate fix.
06-01-2020
Top Notch
This is the perfect cross between chocolate and cookie. Deliciously creamy with a hint of crunch. Perfectly sized to satisfy.

Galerie de photos des testeurs