4,4 5 0 360 360 La Barre de Chocolat #1 au Canada et le Biscuit #1 au Canada sont enfin réunis!
Chocolat au lait Dairy Milk de Cadbury avec Oreo

28-06-2019
Très bon produit
C'est un très bon produit à avoir sous la main pour toute la famille. C'était un peu sucré mais avec un très bon verre de lait bien froid, c'était tout simplement idéal. Je n'ai pas été déçu de mon achat.
26-06-2019
Chocolate goodness
The chocolate bar tastes like chocolate covered oreos. It has a light creamy texture with little crunchy bits. My kids love them. We tried them with smores and was super good. The bar is the right size and just enough to satisfy your cravings. Will definitely purchase it again.
So yummy
I won a couple of free coupons of this product from the company and I couldn't wait to try it. I love chocolate and Oreos so I wanted it to live up to my expectations. It did! It is a sweet combination and has ridges so it's perfect for sharing/portion control.
Great!
This is a great combination, but it is a little too sweet.
awesome
I love Cadbury chocolate bars and I love Oreos so this is an awesome choice for a sweet treat. It’s so sweet I can’t eat the whole thing at once though. I usually break it in thirds or quarters and have it as a treat for a few days. I also get away with splitting one bar for all the kids to have some for dessert.
20-06-2019
dairy milk with oreo review
Delicious mixture of two classic chocolates to make something even more tasty.
20-06-2019
A bit too sweet
I am a fan of Cadbury chocolate, its always a nice treat to indulge in some chocolate. I like Oreo cookies, so I thought I would give this chocolate bar a try. Unfortunately, I found it to be too sweet for my liking. I think Oreo inside just put the sweetness level over the top for me. It was ok, but I wouldn't buy another one.
18-06-2019
Great for sweets cravings!
17-06-2019
Nice tasting chocolate bar
Cadbury's Dairy Milk with Oreo bar has the delicious taste of Cadbury's chocolate, which I absolutely love. The crunch of Oreo cookies comes through. I don't really care for the flavour of the cream, though.
17-06-2019
I am a traditionalist!
I think the attempt to blend two classics was an over reach in my opinion. The Cadbury chocolate and Oreo are two classics that can stand alone without needing to be blended to make some new creation. So sweet and it just wasn’t for this traditional treat lover!
10-06-2019
Delicious but SO sugary
This obviously tastes incredible but I was ridden with guilt after eating a few squares. Definitely worth a try but not a snack I can eat on the regular. Cadbury really stepped up their game with this one!
06-06-2019
Très bon produit
Je m'attendais à ça ! Très bon produit, assez de crème oréo pour y goûter ! vraiment un bon mixte entre les deux. On goutte assez au deux soit le chocolat et le oréo. Je vais en racheter c'est sur ! Je recommande fortement pour les amateur d'oréo.
06-06-2019
Mmmm !
Délicieux. Deux produits déjà très bons réunis ensemble, bien dosé. Le goût croquant des morceaux de biscuits donne un gros plus. C'est un must !
05-06-2019
Dairy milk with oreo
two of my favorite sweets together in one place. great treat for any time.
31-05-2019
Not as you expect
The Oreo taste doesnt come through as much as you expect. I like the crunch. I would go for the classic bar over this. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Galerie de photos des testeurs