4,4 5 0 53 53 La protection SPF 30 de cette crème pour le visage protège la peau des effets nocifs du soleil lors de divers niveaux d'indice UV et d'activités de plein air, dévoilant ainsi le plus ravissant des bronzages. Ce soin haute protection a une texture lisse et un fini mat qui hydrate et protège la peau contre les dommages visibles causés par le soleil de même que par les radicaux libres
Clarins – Crème Solaire SPF 30 Sèche au Toucher Pour le Visage

21-01-2021
Skin Protection
Great Product for my skin, use it every day summer and winter
17-01-2021
Light
Perfect for any skin type. Light and non greasy. Perfect for any age. I would recommend this product to anyone.
14-01-2021
Convert SPF
Normally i hate sunscreen . Its greasy, chalky, sticky and gross. The Clarins went on under my makeup smoothly and didn't affect my foundation at all! Am definitely converted to this face sunscreen. Will try the body one next!
10-01-2021
Loved the product
This left a really nice after effect in my skin (not greasy or chalky at all). Worked really well.
08-01-2021
Clarins Facial Sunscreen
Amazing product! Highly recommend it if you are also trying to reduce dark spots. I loved its texture, very light, and perfect coverage. I would love to see this product as a compact foundation too.
08-01-2021
Very Lightweight Sunscreen!
I have to say, the Clarins Sunscreen is one of the best sunscreens I have tried overall! The sunscreen is very lightweight on the skin and is very easy to apply. It also doesn’t leave a oily or greasy film on your face after application, which is a plus! But it slightly does give off a slight stickiness feeling so it does interfere with my makeup, but other than that I would recommend this product!
04-01-2021
One of the best sunscreens that I have used
This sunscreen has a delicate smell to it. Not overpowering. It does not leave a stickiness to it so does not interfere with my makeup routine. It does not become as oily as most sunscreens throughout the day.
02-01-2021
Best sunscreen
This is my first time using a Clarins product. The sunscreen is your average white lotion texture with a hint of non offensive fragrance.it will leave you face shining. It won’t leave white cast. SSP trade really well.
02-01-2021
Facial Sunscreen Savior
Clarins has done it again. This nourishing facial cream applies dry, it does not leave a greasy, or oily film behind. It almost leaves your skin looking flawless and matte. Your skin is protected from UVA/UVB rays at SPF50! I absolutely adore this product and the way that the texture of the product just melts right into my skin
31-12-2020
Does its job
I like the size of this product, it can fit in my handbag and I can use it outside, I like it. Also, it's SPF 50 and oil free, so you won't feel really oily after you apply it on your face, I think that's really important to me.
29-12-2020
Give it a try...you won’t be disappointed!
Great product!!! Smells great and so easy to apply, literally glides on. No chalky look or feel. If your looking for a sunscreen that melts into the skin and feels like your not wearing any then try this. You won’t be disappointed.
22-12-2020
Très bon écran solaire
Trés bonne qualité,léger et pénètre très bien dans la peau sans laisser des tâches blanchâtres je l'adore
16-12-2020
Great sunscreen!
It smells nice and feels like I’m not wearing anything. It’s so light! Unlike other sunscreens this is not sticky and thick and feels great on my face
14-12-2020
Great coverage very lightweight
This isn’t my all time fav sunscreen but it’s up there. I found this one wears off quickly and makes my makeup shift a lot, but it is perfect for a no makeup day. I find it a little drying though.
12-12-2020
Sweet
I have been using this product for a while and live the results every single time