4,4 5 0 18 18 La protection SPF 30 de cette crème pour le visage protège la peau des effets nocifs du soleil lors de divers niveaux d'indice UV et d'activités de plein air, dévoilant ainsi le plus ravissant des bronzages. Ce soin haute protection a une texture lisse et un fini mat qui hydrate et protège la peau contre les dommages visibles causés par le soleil de même que par les radicaux libres
Clarins – Crème Solaire SPF 30 Sèche au Toucher Pour le Visage

24-10-2020
Good
It's a good sun screen with a high spectrum, which I find really nice in the summer. It absorbs quickly and goes well with other moisturizer and is perfect for makeup.This is one of the really good sunscreens I've used.
24-10-2020
Very good
Awesome spf I have been loving this all summer totally recommend it
20-10-2020
Excellent produit
 Je porte des verres de contact et cet écran solaire ne coule pas dans les yeux, même lorsque je fais du sport. De plus, il est si léger que je ne sens pas que j'ai appliqué une couche de produit de plus, et surtout, pas besoin de fond de teint !
20-10-2020
Wow
Jadore le produits je recommande a tout ceux qui la pas essayer
18-10-2020
Smooth
loved how smooth it was!!! Will purchase again and again!!
16-10-2020
Pas la sensation collante
J'aime bien la texture et le fait que le produit seche rapidement.
16-10-2020
I love this brand
I started using this sunscreen back in June 2020 and i cannot believe how easily it blends into the skin. Unlike other sunscreens this one is very light weight and holds on very well.
15-10-2020
Love Clarins
This is a great product. Glides on smoothly. Not heavy. I just love all Clarins products.
15-10-2020
Best sunscreen
I start using this sunsreen this summer i love it. It really helps my dry skin . I recommend this product and The smell is very nice.
14-10-2020
Clarins for the WIN
I purchased this over the past summer and really enjoyed this SPF. its perfect for the whole family. This one in particular is for the face and it has a non-greasy formula what sets it aside from all the rest is that it doesn't produce a white film on your face. The SPF is 50 which is perfect for fair skinned people like myself. Will be purchasing again next summer.
13-10-2020
Best sunscreen for dry skin
Best for dry skin, but I truly love both the ingredients and the ease with which it blends into the skin. The smell is also good, especially for a sunscreen. I'd recommend it to anyone with dry skin, not so much for oily faces.
12-10-2020
it is good but not for all
smell is really nice, it is better for dry skin I recommended this product
14-09-2020
Not for everyone
I have a mixed skin and when I applied it for the first time it felt heavy on my face. I though maybe it was because I had to much. I washed my face and applied some sunscreen again and it still felt a little bit greasy. Maybe it is better for dry skin than mixed. But the smell is really nice and not to much.
13-09-2020
It depends on the skin
It didn't really last too long on my skin. I think the SPF was too much for me. However, my friend loved it and it was great on her skin. She said it lasted on her skin for a long time and didn't get any burns. So I recommend this product to anyone if your skin matches the cream.
11-09-2020
Good on my skin
Non greasy and blends perfectly on my skin without feeling heavy.