4,1 5 0 50 50 Deux pointes! Pointe fine et pointe brosse
Clorox® Bleach Penᴹᴰ

19-01-2014
I carry this in my purse just in case! I haven`t really had an "accident" on the go, but I love, love the idea of it. My mother carries one too and has had to use it, and from her accounts, it works great!!
18-01-2014
Works very well on those hard to get out stains on the go! Very easy to use.Good overall product!
13-01-2014
my daughter is a teacher and loves this pen for daily pen accidents in class! small children with pens tend to get the ink on their clothes! miss sara comes to the rescue with her trust "magic" pen! l
11-01-2014
These work great and are easy to use! I was really surprised by the quality of results I got. Really removed the stains I needed it to!
11-01-2014
no the greatest but does the job. very convenient but not worth the price
10-01-2014
I have one of these in my bathroom. They are great for small precision stain removal. They have 2 different tips and it works well.
10-01-2014
this works well not just on clothes but awesome on tile in the grout lines
10-01-2014
Works like a charm to get those stains out
10-01-2014
found it didn`t work as good as i thought it would
09-01-2014
I used it on a bit of grout and it was easy and targeted
09-01-2014
Love these pens. Used they several years ago, and thought they were off the market. Glad that they are not. They work really well on shirts with white stripes. You can bleach the stripes without bleaching the rest of the shirt.
09-01-2014
Would love to try, but have never seen it anywhere.
08-01-2014
With a baby at home, this is a must! Love this products.
07-01-2014
This was a great idea, but I think it needs to be a bit more powerful. It did not work on my grout at all.
05-01-2014
i have tried it and i use this often. i like it and would recommend it