Coppertone Glow Lotion Solaire SPF 50

4,7 5 0 54 54 Protection solaire, maintenant scintillante pour une belle lueur. Légère et sèche rapidement et laisse votre peau soyeuse et lisse. Sans oxybenzone, paraben, PABA et phtalates. et résistant à l'eau (80 minutes).
Coppertone Glow Lotion Solaire SPF 50

13-04-2021
So glowy
I bought this sunscreen thinking that I would just put it on sometimes during summer. But when I applied it on my skin and noticed the glow, wow. Since my purchase, I can't stop applying it. Love the glow and the glitter, makes me feel like I have highlight all over my skin. Super cute for the summer
26-03-2021
Awesome sunscreen
I loved this sunscreen!! First a good protection from the sun that you can always trust! Second it has a good perfume. And finally third it gives that sprinkle charm to your skin! I loved 🥰 looks like my skin was kiss by the sun! Definitely a good product.
16-03-2021
I love that its not only sun protection but also gives shine on my skin..
10-03-2021
Love it!
I absolutely feel in love with this product! The smell, the texture, everything! I stocked up when I found it!
05-03-2021
Pleasantly surprised
I spotted this while grocery shopping and thought I would give it a shot. I'm a 40 year old redhead so sunscreen is a must, especially for my face, year round. I layer sunscreen under makeup so I was concerned this may make my foundation patchy or cause it to separate. This was not the case. The product has a nice, light scent and absorbs into the skin quickly without compromising my makeup or causing congestion in my pores. Will definitely purchase again.
03-03-2021
Love the scent
I love this product - I can't wait for summer to be able to wear it again - I love the scent
03-03-2021
Beautiful Natural Glow
I was impressed by the overall performance of this product. I loved the way it gave my skin a natural looking tan. It was not orange looking and it contained ingredients which also helped to moisturize my dry skin. I looked as if I had been on a long vacation to a tropical destination! I also liked how this product did not contain any toxic preservatives. I thought it was effective at achieving my goal, which was to enhance the color and glow of my skin, which it had done perfectly!
19-02-2021
Gorgeous
I tried this in the summer time and I absolutely am in love with this product!!! I USED THE ENTIRE BOTTLE IN 2 MONTHS!!! it gives you a hint of the perfect color without an orange undertone.
13-02-2021
Super
This is soooooooo goooooooood! I will definitely buy it
09-02-2021
Love this product gives me stunning glow and shine. Also it’s super light it just blends on your face. Specially in winters it gives me amazing glow and I’ve got so kamany cocompliments.
09-02-2021
Love this product. Smells amazing as well. The shimmer is a perfect amount
28-01-2021
Coppertone Never Dissapoints
The smell is summer. I wear this during the winter months as a moisturizer and the smell reminds me of summer time fun!
17-01-2021
Would recommend
Light weight, just like a body lotion. Not greasy/filmy, dries as quick as a regular body lotion. Shimmer is very subtle. Scent is quite mild, more just that of a typical sunscreen. Would use as a body lotion during Summer to enhance sunkissed look/tan.
07-01-2021
Luar biasa melindungii
Spf nya yang tinggi benar-benar melindungi kulit saya dari sengatan sinar matahari, saya yang bekerja langsung di lapangan tidak perlu khawatir lagi dari kulit gosong dan belang
14-12-2020
Good sunscreen
I like this sunscreen and you don't need to put on a lot of it. The sparkles in this sunscreen are not very small but they work well under makeup and make the face glow!! Would recommend this as a body sunscreen.