Coppertone Glow Lotion Solaire SPF 50

4,7 5 0 55 55 Protection solaire, maintenant scintillante pour une belle lueur. Légère et sèche rapidement et laisse votre peau soyeuse et lisse. Sans oxybenzone, paraben, PABA et phtalates. et résistant à l'eau (80 minutes).
Coppertone Glow Lotion Solaire SPF 50

14-12-2020
Good sunscreen
I like this sunscreen and you don't need to put on a lot of it. The sparkles in this sunscreen are not very small but they work well under makeup and make the face glow!! Would recommend this as a body sunscreen.
13-12-2020
Excellent
I like this one .this is sun protection when apply on skin skin feel soft and smooth
12-12-2020
Never be without it
A sunscreen and healthy glow duo.. wow I am impressed. Gives a sunkissed look that looks just natural. Price is just right. I will keep purchasing so far I havent found any otoduct that outperforms this one.
01-12-2020
super crème
j'adore cette crème. elle me fait sentir glowy du aux beaux brillants qui nous enlacent . je ne pense pas changer pour une autre sorte. De plus, le produit protège très bien contre le soleil
12-11-2020
Love the glow!
It’s a great sunscreen and the glowing look is perfect when you’re on vacation or just enjoying a day in the sun. Love the scent as well!
22-10-2020
Amazing product
I purchased this and fell in love. This is will be my go to sunscreen. I was pleased that it didn't feel greasy when i applied. I was also happy with the glow. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family!
20-10-2020
Glittery skin
Sunscreen works well. Very easy to rub in and doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy and does leave a glitter/sparkle on your skin.
14-10-2020
Best skin glow
I bought one bottle to just try on my legs to make them nice and tan looking. Well I loved it so much, and the nice glow it gave on my skin that I ended up using it all the time. Never ended up forgetting to put sunscreen on. I felt protected from the sun, and looked sun kissed at the same time. Bonus, it spreads so well. I would 100% recommend this product!
05-10-2020
Highly recommended
I love this stuff, doesn’t leave a heavy, greasy feel! It leaves your skin feeling soft with a nice glow! Highly recommended!
04-10-2020
Great product and nice glow
This sunscreen works well, doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on my skin, love love the glow , I use it alone or under make up . Will always be in my vanity .
03-10-2020
Glowy
This product is the best if you are looking to moisturize and have shiny glow on your body. It feels really soft on the skin and very smooth!! I really recommend this, it is a great product!!!!
06-09-2020
I love sparkly sunblock! I had some before and they stopped making it, I was so happy to find a new product. It lightly shimmers in the sun and makes me feel great all the while protecting my skin from the sun. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
15-08-2020
Feels good, not greasy
I liked this sunscreen. Living in Florida it is a must all year. Product was not greasy and left my skin feeling soft with a healthy glow.
09-08-2020
Awesome product
I love sunscreen and the spf product is so good for your skin and it has spf50 and it protects my skin
06-08-2020
Great Glow
I loved the glow this gave! I didn’t find any transfer on my clothing. It provided good sun protection.