4,9 5 0 24 24 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS® Exträaz™ Gâteau au fromage aux fraises (500 ml). Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS® délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Une sauce sucrée à la fraise et des morceaux de croûte graham sont combinés dans une onctueuse crème glacée au fromage à la crème faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une délicieuse gâterie avec un arôme qui vous rappellera votre dessert préféré.
Crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS® Exträaz™ Gâteau au fromage aux fraises

25-03-2020
Love Haagen Dazs & this did not disappoint. I love the combination of strawberries and cheesecake flavours. It is not overpowering, just simply delicious. I would recommend this icecream and would keep a couple in my freezer.
24-03-2020
Cream of the crop!
2 of the best desserts in 1 cup! Creamy and sweet but not over done.
22-03-2020
Awesome
This ice cream is the best that I have ever had. So creamy and tasty.
20-03-2020
Amazing very delicious
A great product I’m very happy I purchased this Ice cream
20-03-2020
Tastes like the title
Tastes like strawberries and cheese. It’s good quality is worth the price.
19-03-2020
Absolutely my favourite ice cream ever. Amazing quality. I could eat 20 packs of these
D-d-d-delicious!!!
Perfect balance of creamy and fruity. Strawberry was fresh picked flavour, not artificial.
19-03-2020
One of my favourite flavours, so creamy and rich.. the strawberry flavour is not too overwhelming
18-03-2020
Yummmmm
It’s HaagenDazs...honestly the Review is in the name...it’s simply the best thing EVER that I’ve put between my lips as far as ice cream goes.
18-03-2020
Fantastic stuff
Fantastic stuff I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a blizzard
17-03-2020
Too good!!!
What's not to love about this?? This is such a creamy velvety textured ice cream with loads of flavour. The whole family loved it and would definitely buy it over and over again.
11-03-2020
Best Icecream
Ive tried the cheesecake ice cream and loved the flavor and texture im always trying new flavors as a ice cream love and must say this is a great flavor and recommend others to try it out.
10-03-2020
Love Cheesecake
I am a lover of ice cream. I try everything new, weired & wonderful especially from this company. I love Strawberry Cheesecake, I love this ice cream & I highly recommend it to anyone!
10-03-2020
Just so so
I really wanted to like this more than I did. I found it very bland. I wish it had more strawberry and more cheesecake. I am happy that I got it on sale and didn't pay the full price.
09-03-2020
Luv it!
I absolutely love this Ice Cream & Even now crave it. Thanks You Make The Absolute Best Ice Cream!