4,6 5 0 9 9 Développée avec des dermatologues, la crème réparatrice pour les yeux CeraVe® aide à restaurer la barrière protectrice naturelle de la peau du contour des yeux délicat. Cette lotion non grasse à absorption rapide, avec 3 céramides essentielles et de l'acide hyaluronique, réduit l'apparence des cernes et des poches pour une peau d'apparence plus lumineuse et plus lisse.
Crème réparatrice pour les yeux CeraVe

05-05-2020
Cerave
I have tried several Cerave products , most recently their eye repair cream. I love this product. It’s almost a miracle cream. To prove this to yourself, try using it on one eye and see the difference
Excellent
I loved this product. You only need to apply a small amount. I have since bought a larger size and I use it all the time.
Cereve eye crram
I really enjoyed this eye cream, it’s thick but lightweight and penetrates easily and quick. Non irritating and works well under makeup. I love this eye cream and has purchased it a lot.
not bad
worked pretty well to hydrate, for drug store prices worked well, not the best eye cream ive ever used.
Great stuff
This cream is the best for dry hands I am a nurse after many shifts and season changes I used this as I was dry under the eyes and looked tired. This stuff works. My eyes were no longer dry and looked brighter I didn’t look tires
I liked it!
I have used this product for about 3 months. I like the way it absorbs into your skin without leaving a greasy feeling. It is also soothing to the under eye area. I have noticed a bit of a difference but will continue to use it to see how it works in the future.
02-05-2020
So Absorbant, so moisturizing!
I received a sample for free to try. I loved it! It absorbed into my skin right away, non greasy feel. My face felt so soft, and I had no idea it was as dry as it was.
No more dark circles
Daughter gave me a sample of this in my stocking at christmas and I love it ! Helps lighten the dark spots and I look younger :)
01-05-2020
Pleasantly surprised
When I first tried this cream I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was it cheaper than my regular brand but it was nicely rich an creamy with no smell. The applicator is convenient with little wasted cream.
05-05-2020
Would like to try it out if there's any samples you could send.
04-05-2020
I use CeraVe lotion on my face each night. It provides lots of moisture and it is an amazing product that I have used for years. I will definitely try CeraVe Eye repair cream.
04-05-2020
I would love to try this free product where do I get it
02-05-2020
I would love to test this product . I am always looking for a good eye cream. I hoping this might be the one.
02-05-2020
I would love to try this see if I can get rid of the purple under my eyes and that