4,1 5 0 237 237 Saveur Intense. Tout droit sorties du barbecue. La saveur originale du barbecue grillé que vous aimez, intensifiée avec de délicieuses épices.
Croustilles Ruffles® Enflammé® Bar-B-Q

17-03-2020
Too hot to handle
The texture and crunch stands up to the Ruffles brand, however, the flavour is too hot to enjoy. They definitively weren't all gone by the morning even with teens in the house. I wouldn't buy them again.
26-02-2020
Ruffles Bar B Q chips
The Ruffles Flamin' Hot Potato Chips I don't like. The Potato chip are to hot for me. There alot hotter than the regular Ruffle BQ Chips. I gave my son the Ruffles Flamin' Hot Bar B Q Chips. He likes hot food to eat. He found they were hotter than he thought.
23-02-2020
Flaming Hot chips
I bought these instead of regular BBQ chips and everyone in my family loved them. They are a little spicy for me but I still like them as they have a lot of flavor. Great addition to any gathering
04-02-2020
Bon et garnie en bbq
J adore ses tchips.croustillants, pleine de bon goût et j adore quand ses ondulé sais meilleur
03-02-2020
Miam
Super produit, il faut aimer le piquant. Les chips ont un bon goût
Favourite chips rn!
I absolutely love chips with a good flavour, thse flaming hot bbq do not disappoint in anyway!! I find they are a good balance of bbq to flaming hot, oppose to the flaming hot doritos that are much hotter in flavour+
Very Crunchy
I bought these last month coz I love barbecue flavours well there good I buy again little expensive but ruffles is that way great taste taste like barbecue so if you like chips you will like these
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Wow have a drink handy while you eat these. They stand up to the test. They were very much what I hoped for. Just the right amount of hotness. I would recommend this to my friends. Although some of them were there when I served them up and they concurred.
24-01-2020
My favourite
I love these thick and crunchy chips. I enjoy the texture and the flavour.
22-01-2020
Hot Stuff!
I tied the Ruffles Barbecue Flamin' Hot Chips. I enjoyed the heat that comes from eating these chips but its not for everyone especially those who cant or don't enjoy spicy or hot chips.
21-01-2020
Good if you like it hot
Enjoyed these. Only caution is if you aren’t a fan of heat do not get these. They are hot but good. I would not recommend for children unless they really like spicy food. Adults should definitely try them out!
21-01-2020
Flamin Good
If you like nice and spicy BBQ chips go for it. They will make your mouth water for a drink
11-01-2020
Too many chemicals
I love ruffles chips but unfortunately they taste of chemicals; the taste is so fake it hurts! Plus you get it all over yourn hands. This is really a biased review as I don't like any fake flavoured chips; just salt and cracked pepper or salt and vinegar. But to each his own! If you like flavoured chips you will like these!
08-01-2020
Hot
Des croustilles épicées juste à point ! Pas pour les enfants
08-01-2020
Good
My daughter loves these. Hopefully they stick around for a while