4,5 5 0 50 50 La formule micellaire sans huile du démaquillant pour les yeux MicellAIR de NIVEA agit rapidement pour dissoudre le maquillage des yeux et le mascara sans frotter, vous procurant un démaquillage à la fois doux et efficace.
Démaquillant pour les yeux MicellAIR de NIVEA

17-10-2020
Love this product
it very smooth on you skin. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.
17-10-2020
Love it!
Really like this makeup remover, very light weight and oil-free, have repurchased a few times
19-09-2020
Very happy with this
I just purchased this for the first time and really like it. It removes makeup with little effort, no oily residue. It doubles as a toner and leaves my face feeling refreshed. Also, the size of the bottle for the price is a great value!
09-06-2020
Dix-milles couches de mascara
Ce démaquillant démaquille très bien et enlève les impuretés, pour une utilisation quotidienne. Il est assez abordable et vaut entièrement la peine d’être achetée, il n’y qu’un petit bémol...le produit peux irriter la peau très sensible. Donc pour résumée...parfait pour les peaux normales jusqu’à grasses mais peux irriter légèrement les peaux sujettes aux irritations. 💫
05-06-2020
Love Nivea
I am a big Nivea fan, from their face creams. This does the job really well. Very impressed with its effectiveness. And also at a great price. No eye irritiation at all. Good for sentitive skin.
04-06-2020
Not clean enough
This is a fairly good product for your skin. I've used it for a while now and it does not affect moisture on my skin. However, you need a good amount in order to completely remove your makeup.
11-10-2019
No residue 🤗
Hey everyone, I bought this Nivea MicellAir makeup remover to tryout see how it works. I wear makeup daily and its sometimes difficult to find a remover that works and isn't bad for drying on the skin. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. It took off all eye& face makeup without harsh rubbing & best of all it's Not drying or leaves a residue. Great Job Nivea
22-09-2019
Use it everyday
I use this everyday! It's a great make up remover. I know it says you don't need to wash your face after, but I do do just in case I miss something. This is not greasy and wipes everything off.
04-09-2019
Make Up Remover
I have tried so many different makeup removers - and this is by far the least abrasive and best working one I've ever tried. It lasts for a long time as well so worth the money.
29-07-2019
Works well
I like this product! It doesn't sting when you get it in your eyes, and it takes your eye makeup off!
28-03-2019
The best
My favourite brand of miceller water! The packaging is great so is the price it works fantastically and easily
23-03-2019
Light and Fresh
This is my daily facial cleanser. I love it because leaves me with a deep clean feeling without the dryness/build-up that other cleansers leave.
13-03-2019
Clean, Fresh Skin
This Micellar water is amazing! I have been using this product(the dry and sensitive formula) for just under 2 weeks now and I have to say I really like it. It does an amazing job at both removing my makeup and as a general cleanser. It does not leave any tackiness on my skin just softness and a fresh clean feeling. I have also not had any problems with breakouts which is something I have had with other similar products. I think this is one of the better drugstore level brands for the price and value. I recommend this for anybody who has dry or sensitive skin and just needs a gentle effective cleansing product.
29-01-2019
Vraiment excellent
Très bon démaquillant, pas gras du tout. Super pour la peau sensible. Très efficace pour tout le visage. Je lui reproche juste de me donner de la misère pour le mascara waterproof...
14-01-2019
Love it!
I’ve been in love with Micellar Water for over a year now! It’s an easy and delicate way to remove my makeup. I have dry and sensitive skin so it’s important for me to use good products. I really like this one from Nivea! It works wonders, removing my toughest makeup, has only a light scent and doesn’t irritate my skin at all (and it’s a very nice bottle size!). I use it with my @Nivea Nourshing Cream to make my skin feel even better ! *I received this product from @chickadvisor and @niveacanada #freeproduct