4 5 0 152 152 Il reste transparent et sec, offre une protection supérieure contre les odeurs et ne contient ni aluminium, ni parabène, ni colorant.
Désodorisant Sans Aluminium Rosée de Miel de Secret®

02-06-2020
Had to re-apply...
This product isn't the best aluminum free deodorant I have tried but the fact that it was aluminum free and at a good price point was the selling feature for myself. I found I had to reapply mid-day but like I said, for the price compared to others it was worth it.
01-06-2020
Confidence
I like that the floral smell makes me feel feminine and keeps me dry. Its a bonus that it's aluminum free
15-05-2020
Clear deodorant! Finally!
Really like it no stains and dries quick. Could be a little stronger for the deodorant though. It's been a very long time since women have had a solid clear deodorant.
09-03-2020
not a fan of scent
didn't like the daylily scent but the deodorant worked well for me and much prefer the aluminum free deodorant than the other stuff on the market. i used to make my own but this is easier
29-02-2020
Okay
I really wanted to love this deodorant because it's aluminum-free bu the scent just didn't agree with me. :( I bought the Rose Water and the longer I wear it, the worse it stinks! I guess I have to wear my antiperspirants when I go out for a full day and night but if I'm just loafing around the house I'll usr the Secret.
28-02-2020
Not the best
Really doesn't do much compared to other similar products on the market. I like that it's aluminum free, but I still want it to be effective. I have not noticed any white marks from it, which is probably the one thing I like. I wouldn't recommend this.
19-02-2020
Keeps you dry without aluminum
I've tried many deodorants without aluminum and this one is one of the best. The fragrance is not too strong and it's not sticky. It keeps me from smelling of sweat when working out at the gym. It's about time the big brand companies decided to offer an aluminum-free version.
24-01-2020
Long time user
I’ve been using this for a really long time it’s my go to you feel good throughout the day and not like you smell
02-01-2020
Efficace
Produit sans trace sur les vêtements, déodorant efficace J’ai préféré l’odeur du déodorant à la rose mais c’est très subjectif.
23-12-2019
very good
This is one of my go to deodorants. I don't sweat much unless I am nervous. So I think it worked well for me. It does leave a powdery residue on dark color clothing. on the plus side, it is Aluminum free.
07-12-2019
Could be better
I was thrilled to be able to try this aluminum free deodorant from Secret. I have used the brand for years and was trying to make the switch to a more natural deodorant. This deodorant smells nice, put is a little too perfumed for my taste. It worked ok at first, but I did have to keep reapplying it in the evening to stay odour free. Overall, it was a bit of a disappointment and there is definite room for improvement but it did work ok, just not as well as I would have liked.
18-11-2019
Good new product
I bought this product because it was aluminum free and I wanted to try something different. This product smells great but I would prefer an unscented option, I'd rather smell my perfume than my deodorant. It's very smooth when you put it on and lasts all day. Good product hopefully an unscented version will become available.
15-11-2019
It's okay if you do minimal activities
I tried this and even doing errands around town I could smell myself. It worked maybe for the first hour or so. Was a bit disappointed as I really wanted to like this product since its aluminum free. But that's okay, there gel deodorants are my fave and always work! This might work well for a younger kid just starting to hit puberty or possibly an older person who doesn't do much exercise.
08-11-2019
No sweat?
I like that Secret is now aluminum free, but it's unfortunate that it doesn't last long. It's alright for a regular day, but any exertion or stress renders it ineffective. I also don't like the scent.
08-11-2019
Mediocre
I love that big deodorant brands are starting to make aluminum free versions however, this one could still be improved. It definitely helps a bit but doesn't last super long and isn't great for a workout. The scents are not too overpowering and don't linger.