4,8 5 0 23 23 Le détachant à lessive Clorox2® pour peau sensible ravive les couleurs et blanchit les blancs sans colorants ni parfums. Compatible aussi bien avec les laveuses HE que les laveuses standards, il est spécialement formulé pour aider à enlever les taches dès le premier lavage lorsqu’il est utilisé selon le mode d’emploi.
Détachant à Lessive Clorox2® Pour Peau Sensible

12-01-2020
Excelente
Todos los productos de esta marca me gustan mucho, este producto es muy bueno removiendo las manchas y ayudando a desinfectar además de dejar un buen aroma, realmente me encanta
03-01-2020
Love Clorox 2
This is the best strain remover currently on market and my go to brand. Smells great also. Seems to get out even the worst of stains on my sons clothing, even temoved grass stain that was set in from morning.
20-12-2019
Don't leave the grocery store without it
Started using this product when my boys were newborns. They are in their 30's now. I don't leave the grocery store without it. Removes stains better than others and is gentle on newborn skin. Faithfully used for 30 plus years and I can't think of any reason to change.
19-12-2019
Great product!
This stuff is amazing, it works on the toughest stains!
18-12-2019
Get the stains out the first time
Gets all stains out with first usage, pretreat as required. Great as an additional boost of extra cleaning power to my regular wash. Absolutely my go to product for stain removal!
05-12-2019
Clorox 2
Gentle on your colors but tough on stains! It works so well to get deep stains out while still keeping the color in your garments. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me at all! World great and I buy it all the time !
30-11-2019
Excelente producto para una limpieza impecable lo recomiendo a todos los amigos y familiares nos deja todo blanco y reluciente
29-11-2019
Chloric stain fighter
Good quality product,very strong stain fighter for your laundry,I use on my stained white cloth,woow! The result I got was fantastic,my white cloth came out clear and sparkling,I would strongly recommend this product.
27-11-2019
Perfect
Perfect cleaning for your stuff and house, I was thinking that I would be to hard but is not
17-11-2019
House has been a disaster...which equals loaded down with laundry. After so much catastrophe, Clorox has rescued our clothing and household linen. Clean and fresh , not overpowering....n on my budget . AFFORDABLE. THERE are 6 people in my house., I was I'll for a while, the kids kept traveling out of town to hospital, which left pets alone....well watered n well fed , but not getting out enough. When I got home I wanted to turn n leave...I'm in wheel chair now, but I managed to pitch in clean up. I thot laundry was lost, but we cant afford to replace, I bought jugs of Clorox, I didnt need them all....so relieved.
16-11-2019
Clirox
I’m very pleased with this product as it does the good good! I also like the way it’s gets out stains
07-11-2019
It does the job!
I am very pleased with the product it self. It does the job. My fiance works in healthcare and wanted to be sure her clothes are well clean enough however has a very sensitive skin. No issues noted with this product.
05-11-2019
Efficace
Bon produit efficace sauf que je n'ai pas été épaté
04-11-2019
Super Duper
Very effective in not only removing stains, but after a couple of uses the colours of your clothes begin to pop again!
04-11-2019
Handy
I like this product does not smell like bleach. It is an effective product. It has never faded my colours that I have left to soak. I just wish that for a sensitive product that it would be fragrance free and clearly state that.