4,7 5 0 17 17 Le détachant à lessive Clorox2® pour peau sensible ravive les couleurs et blanchit les blancs sans colorants ni parfums. Compatible aussi bien avec les laveuses HE que les laveuses standards, il est spécialement formulé pour aider à enlever les taches dès le premier lavage lorsqu’il est utilisé selon le mode d’emploi.

05-12-2019
Clorox 2
Gentle on your colors but tough on stains! It works so well to get deep stains out while still keeping the color in your garments. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me at all! World great and I buy it all the time !
30-11-2019
Excelente producto para una limpieza impecable lo recomiendo a todos los amigos y familiares nos deja todo blanco y reluciente
29-11-2019
Chloric stain fighter
Good quality product,very strong stain fighter for your laundry,I use on my stained white cloth,woow! The result I got was fantastic,my white cloth came out clear and sparkling,I would strongly recommend this product.
27-11-2019
Perfect
Perfect cleaning for your stuff and house, I was thinking that I would be to hard but is not
17-11-2019
House has been a disaster...which equals loaded down with laundry. After so much catastrophe, Clorox has rescued our clothing and household linen. Clean and fresh , not overpowering....n on my budget . AFFORDABLE. THERE are 6 people in my house., I was I'll for a while, the kids kept traveling out of town to hospital, which left pets alone....well watered n well fed , but not getting out enough. When I got home I wanted to turn n leave...I'm in wheel chair now, but I managed to pitch in clean up. I thot laundry was lost, but we cant afford to replace, I bought jugs of Clorox, I didnt need them all....so relieved.
16-11-2019
Clirox
I’m very pleased with this product as it does the good good! I also like the way it’s gets out stains
07-11-2019
It does the job!
I am very pleased with the product it self. It does the job. My fiance works in healthcare and wanted to be sure her clothes are well clean enough however has a very sensitive skin. No issues noted with this product.
05-11-2019
Efficace
Bon produit efficace sauf que je n'ai pas été épaté
Super Duper
Very effective in not only removing stains, but after a couple of uses the colours of your clothes begin to pop again!
Handy
I like this product does not smell like bleach. It is an effective product. It has never faded my colours that I have left to soak. I just wish that for a sensitive product that it would be fragrance free and clearly state that.
Baby clothes
Works great on baby clothes due to food stains. Can't tell that there was a orange stain on a white shirt from spaghetti sauce.
03-11-2019
Great on tough stains. With 3 girls who love the outdoors easily gets rid of messes
Détachant peau sensible
Ma petite fille fait du soccer.c est vêtement restaient taché. J'ai essayé sûr c'est vêtements comme elle a la peau sensible elle na plus de petites rougeur et ce gratte beaucoup moins
Good Product
Works well, gets stains out and is gentle on the clothes as well as having a pleasant fragrance.
CLOREX STAIN REMOVER
THIS IS ONE PRODUCT THAT IS EXCELLENT FOR SENSATIVE SKIN, STRAIN IS REMOVED AND IT DOES NOT BOTHER YOUR SKIN.