4,3 5 0 16 16 Conservez l’apparence neuve de vos vêtements en soie, en laine et en dentelle plus longtemps avec le nouveau détergent à lessive Studio by Tide, conçu spécialement pour les vêtements délicats. Studio by Tide est le meilleur ami de vos vêtements, offrant des soins délicats qui protègent les couleurs et les tissus de vos vêtements, même en eau froide. Ce détergent à lessive liquide, fabriqué sans parabène, sans phtalate et sans phosphate, vous permet de faire bien plus que de simplement nettoyer vos vêtements.
Détergent à lessive liquide Delicates Studio by Tide

08-07-2020
For delicate clothing
I used this for my delicate clothes and I think it is really gentle. However, I do find that the scent is a bit too strong. I do recommend this for delicate clothing, but I do have to save up enough for a load!
07-07-2020
our go-to
My family loves tide.. it is our go-to detergent.. From a nice fragrance to removing stains.. it is over-all really good
27-03-2020
Étonnant!
Le savon pour vêtements délicat, fait un travail étonnant. On ressent véritablement la différence après le lavage. Malheureusement, ce produit est terriblement onéreux! C'est une pensez-y bien. Ce luxe peut être intéressant si vous avez une pièce de vêtement alaquelle vous tenez particulièrement, mais pour le reste, je ne crois pas que celà mérite un pareil investissement.
19-02-2020
The best for your high end fabrics
Gets out stains on fussy, expensive fabrics and delicates I would normally send to the dry cleaner. Never leaves detergent stains or residue. I can trust this with my most expensive and high maintenance items. Recommend without hesitation!
24-01-2020
Good
It does the trick and everything but it just isn’t my favourite scent
20-12-2019
smells good and cleans well
this detergent smells great and cleans well. I don't notice a significant difference in cleaning power when i compare it against other detergent. However i guess the fact that it's clear is supposedly better for your delicates. i trust it for my silk fabric.
12-12-2019
I love this product. Always used in this household. Definitely reccomend. The smell was great
25-11-2019
Save my clothes
I have a lot of wool sweaters and silk tops. I never know how to wash them properly on my own so they are clean and not get ruined. I tried this recently on one of my wool sweater and it came out pretty good. I put in delicate cycle with this detergent abd some fabric softener and viola! I can’t wait to try it on more of my other clothes! This will definitely help me save so much on dry cleaning
17-11-2019
Lasting scent
My wife says she will use this to handwash handmade scarves because it is so nice.
Great product!
I use this product to wash all my delicates. It gets everything clean, rinses well and leaves a great scent!
Delicates love it
This is a good product for your delicate cloths. Lots of detergents ate harsh ..
Excellent product
We tried this last month (October) and we were very satisfied on how well it cleaned all types of clothes. It also left a wonderful scent on the clothes.
03-11-2019
Not to bad
Does the job, nothing special or out of the ordinary but still cleans clothes
01-11-2019
I absolutely love this product it was amazing to use and smells amazing...
01-11-2019
Smells refreshing
Love the smell of this detergent - leaves your clothes feeling soft!