4,5 5 0 258 258 Cette formule unique est également hypoallergénique et biodégradable.

28-11-2019
Great value for your money
I bought this product because it was on sale - I was truly impressed - great scent, cleaned well. Would highly recommend giving this a try. .you won't be disappointed
14-11-2019
Efficace et non allergène
Je suis souvent allergique aux détergents à lessive, mais Purex n'est pas allergène pour moi. C'est un très grand avantage! Aussi, son efficacité n'a plus à faire ses preuves. Il enlève toutes les mauvaises odeurs tenaces et laisse un parfum agréable sur son passage!
12-11-2019
Go to brand
The only detergent I buy. Cleans well, doesn’t have an overpowering scent and is reasonably priced.
06-11-2019
J'adore
J'adore le fait qu'il soit biodégradable et laisse une superbe odeur au vêtements
01-11-2019
Purex Dirt Lift Action Coldwater Laundry Liquid
What I like best about this product is that I can wash wites in cold water and my man's T-Shirts don't shrink 😊The detergent is tough on stains and gentle on fabric 👍
01-11-2019
Bon détergent
J'ai bien aimé ce détergent et si l'on veut un bon résultat qualité/prix je vous le recommande !
29-09-2019
Great detergent
I always buy this when it is on sale. Although it is not my favourite detergent it is the best bang for your buck. When it goes on sale it’s a great deal because u get many loads of laundry for a fraction of the price. The clothes always come out clean and smelling fresh.
24-09-2019
Works as described but strong scent
We use this for washing clothes with tough stains and it works well. My only complaint is that the scent is really strong. After washing, the scent does tame down a bit but you can still smell it.
05-09-2019
Good price, Good option
I've tried various brands and types of detergents. I found that this brand works great in both cold and/or hard-water conditions. It does its job on lifting the dirt, and leaves nice smell after washing. Plus, the brand frequently offers a good promotion. I love this brand, and will continue to use it.
04-09-2019
One of my first choices
I usually buy what is on sale but Purex is usually on sale. Nice fragrance .
27-08-2019
My favorite!
I love Purex Coldwater detergent. It is a great value for a product that works really well! I have hard water and Purex works well with my water always getting my clothes clean and bright!
17-08-2019
Awesome
I'm always looking for products that are true to their word, and it stands true to its word, clean clothes and saving money by using cold water.
11-08-2019
Très bon produit
J'achète en grosse quantité ce savon à linge Purex car pour notre famille , il est excellent. Il enlève les taches tenaces sans besoin de trempage. Il n'est pas trop fort pour les vêtements.
25-07-2019
Good product
I have never been a fan of cold water washing, the detergents didn’t really clean enough for me. Purex has changed my mind! Clean laundry, cold water equals saving on hydro!
03-07-2019
#1 detergent in our household
This is the only detergent that doesn't make us break out in rashes. Very non allergenic which I love. Always gets the clothes very clean and smells good even if I do not use a fabric softener.