4,5 5 0 277 277 Cette formule unique est également hypoallergénique et biodégradable.
Détergent liquide PurexMD Dirt Lift Action eau froide

29-11-2020
Purex is my go to laundry soap. It smells good, cleans my cloths and it's one of the cheapest name brand laundry soaps out there.
17-11-2020
Great value and gets clothes clean!!
Purex has been my go to detergent for quite some time now. It leaves the clothes clean, fresh smelling but not an over powering scent. Great value for the cost, after all who wants to pour money down the drain.
15-11-2020
Parfait
C’est le détergent que j’utilise le plus pour les lavages à l’eau froide. Les vêtements sont toujours propres. L’odeur est assez neutre, Le prix est correct, generalement un peu moins cher que le Tide alors ça influence aussi mon choix
08-11-2020
Amazing cold water action
Cleans my clothes and removes stains and leaves my clothes smelling fresh. And this detergent doesn't aggravate my skin like some detergents :)
31-10-2020
Great detergent!
This is my new favourite laundry soap. It really gets clothes clean and tough on stains. Smell is great. I love that we wash all our clothes in cold water. Uses less energy and keeps clothes bright.
18-10-2020
Great value
Purex has been my go to for laundry detergent for a while. The scents are really nice, not overpowering. They clean just as well as the other big brands at a fraction of the cost
17-10-2020
Love it!
I used this brand for the prize, quality and smell! I just loved this product and have been using this for years! I find the smell not too strong and it cleans our clothes well.
02-10-2020
Best clean
Absolutely love this purex detergent. I only do cold wash and it never leaves detergent stains on my clothes. My clothes always smell fantastic and it seems to remove all the stains. I highly recommend this product. It's a great value for the money and there's often coupons available.
20-09-2020
Meilleure détergent!
c'est le détergent pour les vêtements que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années, il lave très bien et laisse une odeur agréable aux vêtements!!
12-09-2020
My go to brand
Having sensitive skin, this is one of the few detergents that I am able to use. I breakout with some other detergents, and this is gentle on my skin. Always smells fresh and gives the clothes a good clean
31-08-2020
Our Favourite!
My family uses this detergent regularly. We even use the baby gentle detergent. It smells great and gets the job done when removing tough stains. We’ve been using this brand for years.
18-06-2020
It cleans
It cleans clothes but not the odor. I need to put more than usual it says.
02-05-2020
Our go to
This works amazingly. Having 2 young kids and trying to find something that works great for stains was a challenge untill I gave purex a try. Never had a problem and works great with removing tough stains. Definitely worth giving it a try.
16-03-2020
Works great
Purex Dirt Lift Action Coldwater Laundry Liquid works great even in hard stain. My daughters always came home in a dirty clothes because they always play outside as part of their break. So this is perfect for the job. And mostly im using cold water. Clothes came out clean and smells nicely.
16-02-2020
Get it clean
You want to get those stains out, you don't want to empty your pocketbook doing it: I'm not saying it's perfect on tougher than real stains but it does get the job done.