4,5 5 0 288 288 Cette formule unique est également hypoallergénique et biodégradable.
Détergent liquide PurexMD Dirt Lift Action eau froide

18-02-2021
Clean
The smell is gentle. Cleans tough stains and less suds. My primary brand.
12-02-2021
Decent
Not my regular brand. I find this a little less concentrated than some other brands. It cleans okay though especially for the price point of this brand.
11-02-2021
love the scent
I try to reduce my hot water usage but I always struggled finding a detergent that would get rid of the dirt on my clothes when using cold water. This product is great! It leaves my clothes clean and fresh!
10-02-2021
good
I absolutely love this product! My family and I are always looking for new products that are natural and safe.
06-02-2021
Liked it, but it doesn't compare to another product
I liked it because it was much cheaper than the leading competitor, however, that price saving when compared to another product (Tide Cold Water) just couldn't make the cut when washing your husbands very dirty work clothes. I like that they offer a cold water option, but I would recommend shelling out the extra money for Tide, Tide performs much better.
06-02-2021
Excellent
Excellent product. It's worth every penny. I will recommend product.
03-02-2021
smell great
Not a bad product for a dollar store brand also lasted pretty nice made laundry smell good an was very cheap helped me as I didn’t get to the usual shopping until now lol
03-02-2021
Love this brand
This is my overall laundry detergent. I've been using this for numerous years. I find the clothes come out clean with no soapy residue. Recommend to my friends and family to try
09-01-2021
Always been my go to. Nice soft sent. Not as strong or harsh as some.of it's competitors. Leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Works great and great affordable price!!
11-12-2020
Big Bang for your buck
I have a large family and the laundry is never done. This is our new go to brand of laundry soap. Cleans really well and smells great. Definitely buying again and again. Super affordable.
04-12-2020
Efficace
Je trouve que ce produit est très efficace pour le prix et l'odeur est agréable
29-11-2020
Purex is my go to laundry soap. It smells good, cleans my cloths and it's one of the cheapest name brand laundry soaps out there.
17-11-2020
Great value and gets clothes clean!!
Purex has been my go to detergent for quite some time now. It leaves the clothes clean, fresh smelling but not an over powering scent. Great value for the cost, after all who wants to pour money down the drain.
15-11-2020
Parfait
C’est le détergent que j’utilise le plus pour les lavages à l’eau froide. Les vêtements sont toujours propres. L’odeur est assez neutre, Le prix est correct, generalement un peu moins cher que le Tide alors ça influence aussi mon choix
08-11-2020
Amazing cold water action
Cleans my clothes and removes stains and leaves my clothes smelling fresh. And this detergent doesn't aggravate my skin like some detergents :)