4,7 5 0 44 44 Avez-vous l'impression que vous devez faire des compromis sur les avantages que vous obtenez de vos produits de nettoyage? Vous pouvez avoir un produit pour l'humidité, et un autre pour l'exfoliation, et un autre pour le nettoyage en profondeur. Rencontrez la nouvelle collection Dial® Savons à Mains Moussants PURE. Cette nouvelle collection de produits nettoyants pour le corps vous offre des ingrédients à valeur ajoutée comme les micelles actives, sans aucun des ingrédients indésirables comme les parabènes, silicones ou phtalates, enveloppés dans des bouteilles 50% recycles et tout à un prix abordable.
Dial Savon a Mains Moussant Pure Micellar Seafoam

04-06-2020
Squeeky clean
Reasonalble price, really gets hands clean , and smells great! What more could a person ask for .
Smells nice
I liked the smell of this soap. It made my hands feel clean I was happy that all of the soap could get pumped out of the bottle when the bottle was finished.
Soap
Love how it foams I. Your hand and great for children and adults. Has an amazing smell aswell.
Dial hand soap
Excellent foaming action.. leaves hands smooth & moisturized
Great hand wash
Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Seafoam has a nice scent it is easy and convenient to use it cleans well and leaves the skin feeling nice and clean
a good surprise
Usually I don't like dial but this is good. Smells good. Soft on the hands. Especially now with this viruses everywhere we need to wash our hands a lot.
Clea
Cleans very well after using oils and other products doesn't dry out your hands
Nice product
The product has a great smell and works great. I like the foam
Smells Great
Great smelling soap, foams nicely. seems to get the job done. I would be interested to try different scents. Wish it came in bigger sizes. would buy again and I would definitely recommend! :)
01-06-2020
Great Smell
Great foaming soap. Good smell but is a little strong for my liking. Does tend to try the skin a tad
01-06-2020
Great hand soap for a time of lots of hand washing!
During this time of COVID and hand washing many times this hand soap did a great job foaming to clean while being less harsh as we are cleaning so much these days.
27-05-2020
Clean fresh
Loved this product! Will buy it again! Good value, nice and foamy but not sticky, fresh scent leaves you feeling clean. I wouldn’t change this product!
24-05-2020
Foam hand soap
I purchase dial foam hand soap for my entire family. It Rince off great ! Leaves my hands clear and mosturized . It's affordable! For foam hand soap , this this the best that meets every ones needs in our home
22-05-2020
Smells great
I would tell people to use this product and it’s real foamy
21-05-2020
Smells good and fresh
1 push and more than enought to wash your hands. A big foamy can your hands , cleans and the smells stay. Actually you can save money on it.