3,8 5 0 141 141 Coke Diète naturellement aromatisé à la cerise vivifiante : une nouvelle saveur à découvrir.
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

16-01-2020
Old School Cherry Cola
So good - that aftertaste we love from diet and the cherry is really good.
12-01-2020
A refreshing Tate to a favourite
Love my Diet Coke , I’m a diabetic and once I saw that coke had this flavour I had to get it. It’s refreshing for the summer with a twist of lime . Also during the holidays celebrating with friends and family
11-12-2019
Refreshing
This is a great refreshing cold treat. The taste is satisfying. The only downfall is it's quite expensive and the cans are small.
23-11-2019
Feisty & Fantastic!
I loved this! It was exactly what I was hoping for! It had this fantastic tart cherry flavour rather than tasting like soda with Popsicle flavours in it!
15-11-2019
Pas pour tout le monde
Personnellement je n'ai vraiment pas aimé le goût de ce produit.
08-11-2019
Review of Feisty Diet Cherry Coke
Cherry cola is my favourite soft drink flavour. I wanted to try this for that reason alone. Then friend tried it and described it as "oddly spicy." Well, then I HAD to try it, to see what he was talking about. I finally found it in the grocery store one day. My friend was correct, there was a tonne of some spice (cinnamon, maybe?) in this drink. I was glad I had bought only one bottle and hadn't saddled myself with an entire case (or half case) of the stuff. I was not a fan and will just stick with my regular cherry cola, thank you very much
23-10-2019
Not a fan
I'm a true diehard regular coke fan but I decided to give this a try. It was meh. First off I think they should make regular flavours, don't know why they picked diet. I wouldn't purchase again.
17-10-2019
Leaves You Wanting More!
I love this flavourful and fizzy drink. And the bubbles makes settle my stomach. The tasty is zesty and I normally like to have more than one tin because I love it so much! I would recommend this product and am super excited to drinking more myself soon!
14-10-2019
Not big on Diet Coke
Not big on the Diet Coke flavour but if your into Diet Coke you might like it, I would recommend to at least try It out
22-09-2019
Diet Coke Cherry ....middle of the road
I have drank diet pop for four decades, so I feel my opinion valid. This is nicer tasting then regular Diet Coke but no where as enjoyable as Cherry Coke Zero.
22-09-2019
Refreshing
Tastes really refreshing, I don't normally like coke but this is tastes great! Even my husband loved it. The thing I would improve would be to make bigger cases.
05-09-2019
tried it, but I prefer classic cherry coke
Why does the cherry need to be feisty, just seems to make it cost more. I can't get Diet Cherry Coke where I live, but I get this version which is more expensive. Coke needs to stick to the classics.
24-07-2019
good
tastes good i like it but dont buy it to often too pricey dont think i ever sen it on sale
03-07-2019
It is refreshing to have great flavour diet options for diabetics like myself .
03-07-2019
Little bit of spice!
I like this pop alot. I like the little bit of burn I get in my throat from the spicy cherry flavor. What I do not like is the price compared to regular diet coke, even regular cherry coke is much cheaper.