4,3 5 0 20 20 Cet antisudorifique invisible en vaporisateur à sec renferme des ingrédients qui préviennent la formation de traces blanches sur la peau et les vêtements, une protection de longue durée (48 heures) et, bien sûr, la technologie Dove à 1/4 de crème hydratante.
Dove Men+Care Invisible Dry Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

11-03-2020
Efficacité!
Ce déodorant est efficace et sèche rapidement, facilitant son utilisation rapide sans prise de tête. Son odeur est très agréable. Il ne laisse pas de marque blanche sur les vêtements et n'est pas collant sur la peau. Cependant, ce n'est pas un choix très écologique.
05-03-2019
Great product for all types of clothing!
Love this product. The spray format makes is so easy to put on in the morning and the invisible variety leaves little to no marks on my black clothing! Smells great too. Would recommend!
15-11-2018
Durban
My husband is very pleased with Dove antiperspirant. He fells comfortable, even has brother now using it.
29-08-2018
LOVE IT SMELLS GREAT GOOD ON SKIN
Works REALLY GOOD LAST A LONG TIME, GOOD ON SKIN, smells GREAT. PICKS UP THE LADIES.
29-06-2018
My husband loves this deodorant. I love that is doesn’t leave residue on his clothes!
07-10-2017
my husband uses this and it works great for him. his try skin is gone
06-10-2017
Well my husband using this antiperspirant and honestly you can not really go wrong with the dove brand, it keeps him dry and always smells great. The only drawback I have observed is, it leaves a white cast on clothing when you perspire
16-09-2017
My husband only likes spray deodorant. I love the smell of "invisible" and how well it works!
04-07-2017
This year my son stared to need deodorant dove was my go to for him as I use the ladies brand, he puts it on his self daily, being 9 it's easy in a spray for him to do it himself
11-05-2017
My hubby tried this, and really liked it. It does have a nice light, pleasant cologne type scent, so you cant wear both - but he feels that its a time and money saver in that regard. It kept him smelling good throughout his entire day of working, in the shipping department, at his job. It does in fact go on dry, and did not stain his clothes under the arms, like some other antiperspirant/deodorants do. The price point is fair considering its effectiveness, and the fact that you dont need to wear cologne at the same time. We took off one star, because if you wish to wear your normal cologne or aftershave, after shaving, you really cant wear this stuff - because the scents are too strong and compete with each other. But for everyday use, it is really great!
30-03-2017
My boyfriend goes to the gym daily and when he comes home you can still smell the product over the smell of B.O. It also doesn't leave white stains on his shirts so I'm happy.
05-03-2017
Good product, no white stains or being wet like the usual deodorants.
04-03-2017
my husband likes it very much,,it does last a longer time than other brands.
03-03-2017
Mes hommes adorent ce produits ils ont tous hate quand j'ai des coupons pour en acheter
03-03-2017
I like it as well my husband. It does not have strong scent like a lot of sprays do & smell doesn't hover in the room either. It keeps u fresh pretty much the entire day.