4,4 5 0 136 136 Contient ¼ de crème hydratante pour des aisselles douces et lisses
Dove Vaporisateur à sec antisudorifique Beauty Finish

22-03-2020
Dove Dry Spray
I love Dove and all of Dove's products but was a little sad cuz this could have been such a great product. But personally for me, I find that this spray isn't really long-lasting at all. PROS: -Smells good. -Cheap price. -Refreshing. It's not for me, but I would recommend this for others.
11-03-2020
Doux pour la peau
Ce déodorant sèche rapidement et ne laisse pas de marque sur les vêtements. Son odeur, tout en subtilité, est divine. J'apprécie son côté pratique et son efficacité. Ce n'est cependant pas le produit le plus écologique.
10-03-2020
dry
i found this to dry out my under arms used it couple times then never again
18-02-2020
Would recommend
I have tried a few of the Dove Drysprays and liked all of them. They don't stain my dark clothes or leave any residue. I only wish they lasted longer. I find that I had to spray two or more times to get the best benefit.
05-12-2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is the best deodorant out there. I love the spray on and it dries immediately. It lasts for 24 hours no problem and smells amazing! At this rate I will never switch again.
16-10-2019
Good Dove product!
It is a great antiperspirant, keeps me fresh the entire day. The only thing I didn’t like was the super strong scent. It is way too much!! Anytime I lift my arm I can smell the strong scent. If you can’t stand strong scents stay away from it.
27-09-2019
j'aime beaucoup
j'aime vraiment beaucoup, senteur et rafraichissant
06-09-2019
Convenient and it works
This is definitely convenient and great for freshening up on the go, or when you only need a light amount of protection. The only advice I would have is to apply it in a different room from where you are getting ready, because the spray lingers a bit.
04-09-2019
Meh..
I purchased this, because of the brand name being renowned for skincare products. At the time, I had developed underarm sensitivity, this antiperspirant was cool (cold) putting on. For me, It was beneficial (at the time, to soothe), but the residue it left, was not. I dont know if it was user error, or the product, but I was expecting more.
07-08-2019
Awesome Product
This is the only spray that I've used for about 2 years now. I absolutely love that it doesn't leave any white marks on my clothing and you can't even see when you put it on, but you can smell it all day! It for sure works and I don't even feel my armpits sweat anymore!
29-06-2019
Dove beauty antiperspirant
This antiperspirant works really well. It also snells nice
05-06-2019
Oops...
So one morning I got up and went to get ready for the day, seeing as we were heading our for errands that morning, I figured I'd just throw in some dry shampoo and be good to go. Well that wasn't so much the case seeing as I reached for this product instead, and was left with greasier hair than what I had started with. After a bit of time frantically trying to figure out why my hair looked like it hadn't been washed in over a year, I finally figured out my mistake... it wasn't dry shampoo I had put in my hair *facepalm*#sleepdeprivedmom. So I corrected myself and used this spray correctly, the great thing about this is product is that I had no residue as you unfortunately commonly see with other products, but I did not find it to be a long lasting effect in terms keeping the smell at bay. So needless to say, I do not recommend as a dry shampoo. But I would recommend other people to give this product a try if they intend to use it correctly.
27-03-2019
My feedback
I wanted an antiperspirant that wont leave white Marks on my clothes and this particular product did..love the smell though, it also kept my armpit dry since an not a big fan of roll on
23-03-2019
Not what I expected
I bought this for myself, as I wanted to try an antiperspirant that doesn't leave build up or marks on clothing. I truly was expecting more from this though (or should i say less), as the smell is SO over powering that its hardly bearable. I ended up switching back to my regular brand.
07-03-2019
Best ever
Ever since I switched to this deodorant,does what it says, smells good, very light, Sometimes leaves something on your clothes, just being honest, has this happened to anyone else, it changed my grey shirt too a brown weird color and washing didn't come out? Weird, but from that little misshap, still amazing, everyone should buy