4,4 5 0 2485 2485 Le rehausseur de parfum pour lessive Downy® UNSTOPABLES™ est un moyen fougueux de faire durer la fraîcheur de vos vêtements jusqu'à 12 semaines.*
  • 2 485 Critiques

07-01-2016
Very easy to use-very refreshing scent! Will definitely keep using.
06-01-2016
I have tried other breads, but this one leaves a more "even" scent for a couple of weeks. Love using when we have guests and use it on their linens! I would love to see more "fruity" scents though, flowery is not my thing.
06-01-2016
I did enjoy this product but find it a little pricey to use in every load. It was great when added in with the bedding.
06-01-2016
Love the fresh long lasting scent days after my families clothes have been washed. Love the different scent options.
06-01-2016
J ais beaucoup aimer ce produits , il sent très bon et dure longtemps ,,mais moi personnellement je trouve ce produits trop coutant pour les moyen que j ais ,,, mais je n hésiterais pas a le recommander a mes amies, merci
06-01-2016
Smells great...good value...scent stays For a long time
06-01-2016
Amazing product to use and my whole family loved the smell
06-01-2016
I really liked how the scent stuck to my towels however I found it was just too powerful for the clothing and next time I think I would try a variety with a little bit more neutral scent.
06-01-2016
I love the thought of Downy Unstopables. The fragrance, for the amount in the sample, was very strong which makes wearing it to a fragrance free workplace hard. I used it for our towels and it is amazing
06-01-2016
I received my sample of Downy Unstoppables and loved it! I appreciate a nice scent on my clothing that stays and this product helped make that happen. In trying to make my purchase it was hard to do as there are limited scents and none were super appealing. I would suggest a better option in scents.
06-01-2016
It's really works. It makes the laundry smells very good even you keep it for a long time. Very convenient and easy to use too.
06-01-2016
My husband like the smell and he dictates what I use because he is so picky on what things smell like . And It nice to walk in our closet and his cloths smell like I just washed them. I have told all my friends to buy Downy Unstopables.
06-01-2016
Easy to use! The scent is wonderful and can be controlled to be stronger or subtler.
06-01-2016
J'ai bien aime le produit. Mes vêtements ont garder leurs odeur de Downy tout au long de la journée. Je le recommande fortement.
06-01-2016
J'adore ce produit, je l'utilise principalement pour les draps et les serviettes et l'odeur reste la pendant plusieurs jours. Par contre, je trouve le produit un peu dispendieux. Il en coute plus cher la brassé que le savon à linge