Drunk Elephant SILKAMINO™ lait revitalisant sans rinçage

4 5 0 5 5 Un lait revitalisant multi-tâches sans rinçage qui protège les cheveux de la chaleur, les renforce, les lisse et les hydrate en profondeur pour une tenue douce et flexible.
Drunk Elephant SILKAMINO™ lait revitalisant sans rinçage

05-11-2022
Not as expected
I thought this product would be natural and would help my hair feel fresh and clean however, it did the opposite. I found the product itself smelled good at first but it became very strong and gave me a headache. If you are sensitive to fragrances I would not recommend using this product
01-11-2022
Lovely
Great multi-use product.I apply it before styling, and it doesn't weight down my hair. My hair feels soft and moisturized. As well as, it smells lovely.
27-08-2022
Amizing
08-08-2022
One of the products that I would trust, and try it again. It feels so smooth and and your hair so beautiful. Nothing would change. Would recommend to everyone to try it as it is .
08-08-2022
Very high end
Drunk Elephant Silkamino Conditioning Leave-in Milk is top tier in the way of a drugstore brand with high prices. It’s good, it works but the cost seems unwarranted. Smells lovely. Wouldn’t buy at full price though.