4,6 5 0 34 34 Cet amorce de protection de la peau SPF 50 de e.l.f. contient des antioxydants qui luttent contre les agresseurs environnementaux quotidiens.

22-09-2019
Great price
I really like a lot of elf’s products. They are good quality at a great price point. I would for sure recommend their primer as well as most other products. I found it lasted really well!
25-07-2019
I've been trying this powder. It gives a very nice finish. Depending on how you apply it, it can give you various coverage. If applied lightly with a powder brush, it gives a nice light coverage and I feel like my face looks healthy afterwards. I apply it with the ELF complexion brush. Now the real test was when I went to the gym and applied it the same way I usually do. It stayed the same way when I first applied it, after my work out. But take note that I have combination to dry skin. It's closer to dry. Also, I don't sweat much, so when I look at myself in the mirror, I was like OMG my skin looks glowy and amazing. I only have undereye concealer; no blush or highlight. This will be a great powder on hot days or days that I don't feel like wearing much. There is a reviewer who said this oxidizes on her. I don't see it so far. But if I do, this will then go down to a 1 lippie.
12-05-2019
A bit thick
This primer is quite impressive and I love that ELF has chosen to include some antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients. It also has a high spf of 50 which is great
26-03-2019
good primer
My daughter is a makeup artist and she says this primer is pretty good.
19-03-2019
Great Product!
I love this brand and the primer works great on my skin! I have a combination skin with few spots and after I apply this with a foundation my complexion looks really good.
19-03-2019
I love elf
This primer is awesome. Doesnt budge and its affordable! Another win for elf.
12-03-2019
Good!
I have purchased this product repeatedly and love it! It is light weight with a nice smell.
10-03-2019
e.l.f. Skin Shield Primer
I love all e.l.f. products, and particularly liked this one, which gave me a soft, pore-less look under foundation and also kept my face protected from harmful sun rays. Reasonably priced, free shipping on orders over $25, and free gifts and samples when you order.
07-03-2019
love
this is incredible...its not pricey and has a high quality effect.
06-03-2019
Smooths texture of you skin
Goes on smooth, without leaving a greasy feeling. Smooths out your skin so that foundation applies more easily
21-02-2019
Hyper efficace
Résultats parfait presque dans l'immédiat ! Texture non grasse et agréable !
01-02-2019
Fantastique
Il est fantastique j’adore ce produit qualité prix aussi je le conseille
10-01-2019
Love!
This primer wouldn’t be my go to primer but when I don’t have the one I love love to use this one is defiantly a great primer! It helps my foundation stay in place and doesn’t make it “slide off” like Some others
06-01-2019
Nice product
This is nice primer on great price value . If you looking for good primer on cheap price , go for it dude.. this is amazing. I love to use this.
05-01-2019
The Best Christmas Gift Ever
I was so excited to get the E.L.F Cosmetics Beauty SPF 50 Skin Shield for Christmas. Whenever I go into the Drug store I ask the Beauty Consultants about their products. The E.L.F. was highly recommended and I guess my husband heard them tell me. I love this product and it makes me skin feel and look fantastic. I know you will like it to.