4,6 5 0 35 35 Cet amorce de protection de la peau SPF 50 de e.l.f. contient des antioxydants qui luttent contre les agresseurs environnementaux quotidiens.

24-11-2019
WOW ELF
Fantastic product like most of elf skincare products. It is very low cost, smell great, prime and erase the pores and fines lines. the foundation hold very well for a long time love it
22-09-2019
Great price
I really like a lot of elf’s products. They are good quality at a great price point. I would for sure recommend their primer as well as most other products. I found it lasted really well!
25-07-2019
I've been trying this powder. It gives a very nice finish. Depending on how you apply it, it can give you various coverage. If applied lightly with a powder brush, it gives a nice light coverage and I feel like my face looks healthy afterwards. I apply it with the ELF complexion brush. Now the real test was when I went to the gym and applied it the same way I usually do. It stayed the same way when I first applied it, after my work out. But take note that I have combination to dry skin. It's closer to dry. Also, I don't sweat much, so when I look at myself in the mirror, I was like OMG my skin looks glowy and amazing. I only have undereye concealer; no blush or highlight. This will be a great powder on hot days or days that I don't feel like wearing much. There is a reviewer who said this oxidizes on her. I don't see it so far. But if I do, this will then go down to a 1 lippie.
12-05-2019
A bit thick
This primer is quite impressive and I love that ELF has chosen to include some antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients. It also has a high spf of 50 which is great
26-03-2019
good primer
My daughter is a makeup artist and she says this primer is pretty good.
19-03-2019
Great Product!
I love this brand and the primer works great on my skin! I have a combination skin with few spots and after I apply this with a foundation my complexion looks really good.
19-03-2019
I love elf
This primer is awesome. Doesnt budge and its affordable! Another win for elf.
12-03-2019
Good!
I have purchased this product repeatedly and love it! It is light weight with a nice smell.
10-03-2019
e.l.f. Skin Shield Primer
I love all e.l.f. products, and particularly liked this one, which gave me a soft, pore-less look under foundation and also kept my face protected from harmful sun rays. Reasonably priced, free shipping on orders over $25, and free gifts and samples when you order.
07-03-2019
love
this is incredible...its not pricey and has a high quality effect.
06-03-2019
Smooths texture of you skin
Goes on smooth, without leaving a greasy feeling. Smooths out your skin so that foundation applies more easily
21-02-2019
Hyper efficace
Résultats parfait presque dans l'immédiat ! Texture non grasse et agréable !
01-02-2019
Fantastique
Il est fantastique j’adore ce produit qualité prix aussi je le conseille
10-01-2019
Love!
This primer wouldn’t be my go to primer but when I don’t have the one I love love to use this one is defiantly a great primer! It helps my foundation stay in place and doesn’t make it “slide off” like Some others
06-01-2019
Nice product
This is nice primer on great price value . If you looking for good primer on cheap price , go for it dude.. this is amazing. I love to use this.