4,6 5 0 32 32 Cet amorce de protection de la peau SPF 50 de e.l.f. contient des antioxydants qui luttent contre les agresseurs environnementaux quotidiens.

2019-05-12
A bit thick
This primer is quite impressive and I love that ELF has chosen to include some antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients. It also has a high spf of 50 which is great
2019-03-26
good primer
My daughter is a makeup artist and she says this primer is pretty good.
2019-03-19
Great Product!
I love this brand and the primer works great on my skin! I have a combination skin with few spots and after I apply this with a foundation my complexion looks really good.
2019-03-19
I love elf
This primer is awesome. Doesnt budge and its affordable! Another win for elf.
2019-03-12
Good!
I have purchased this product repeatedly and love it! It is light weight with a nice smell.
2019-03-10
e.l.f. Skin Shield Primer
I love all e.l.f. products, and particularly liked this one, which gave me a soft, pore-less look under foundation and also kept my face protected from harmful sun rays. Reasonably priced, free shipping on orders over $25, and free gifts and samples when you order.
2019-03-07
love
this is incredible...its not pricey and has a high quality effect.
2019-03-06
Smooths texture of you skin
Goes on smooth, without leaving a greasy feeling. Smooths out your skin so that foundation applies more easily
2019-02-21
Hyper efficace
Résultats parfait presque dans l'immédiat ! Texture non grasse et agréable !
2019-02-01
Fantastique
Il est fantastique j’adore ce produit qualité prix aussi je le conseille
2019-01-10
Love!
This primer wouldn’t be my go to primer but when I don’t have the one I love love to use this one is defiantly a great primer! It helps my foundation stay in place and doesn’t make it “slide off” like Some others
2019-01-06
Nice product
This is nice primer on great price value . If you looking for good primer on cheap price , go for it dude.. this is amazing. I love to use this.
2019-01-05
The Best Christmas Gift Ever
I was so excited to get the E.L.F Cosmetics Beauty SPF 50 Skin Shield for Christmas. Whenever I go into the Drug store I ask the Beauty Consultants about their products. The E.L.F. was highly recommended and I guess my husband heard them tell me. I love this product and it makes me skin feel and look fantastic. I know you will like it to.
2018-12-12
ELF cosmetics beauty spf50 skin shield primer
I really like this product! It goes on smooth and feels light,silky and wonderful on your skin.It does not have a strong scent or harsh chemicals which I love! Although, I believe my favorite part is although I tend to have problem skin this product did not irritate my skin in anyway!Thank you for a great product!
2018-12-12
Best for the price
I have tried many primers and this is the cheapest. It is a good options if you have small pores largest ones are not fully covered.