4,6 5 0 35 35 Cet amorce de protection de la peau SPF 50 de e.l.f. contient des antioxydants qui luttent contre les agresseurs environnementaux quotidiens.

05-01-2019
The Best Christmas Gift Ever
I was so excited to get the E.L.F Cosmetics Beauty SPF 50 Skin Shield for Christmas. Whenever I go into the Drug store I ask the Beauty Consultants about their products. The E.L.F. was highly recommended and I guess my husband heard them tell me. I love this product and it makes me skin feel and look fantastic. I know you will like it to.
12-12-2018
ELF cosmetics beauty spf50 skin shield primer
I really like this product! It goes on smooth and feels light,silky and wonderful on your skin.It does not have a strong scent or harsh chemicals which I love! Although, I believe my favorite part is although I tend to have problem skin this product did not irritate my skin in anyway!Thank you for a great product!
12-12-2018
Best for the price
I have tried many primers and this is the cheapest. It is a good options if you have small pores largest ones are not fully covered.
11-12-2018
So smooth and light. Helps with using less makeup. Definitely worth a try
Love it!
I am currently using this and it’s amazing for the price. Lightweight, no weird smell, goes on smooth it’s not sticky or greasy.
The best
I’ve been using it under make up. It will makes your skin smooth finishing touches
Execllent
Its a great product. Lovely consistency as it doesnt leave your face greasy
Love this
Love how light this feels on my skin will definitely be purchasing again
Amazing product
Bought this to try since ive been looking for something thats not too heavy on the skin and still does the job. Im so happy i chose this. It feels so amazing on the skin like you barely wearing anything.plus the cost is wow!!
10-12-2018
Flawless Finish
I love this . No icky film, no horrible scent. Smooth flawless finish.
05-12-2018
Primer
I love elf products, the primer has spf 50 in it so it help again sun damage, it also helps with fine lines and helps your makeup stay on.
04-12-2018
Amazing!!!
Amazing product!!! Trusted brand!!! Smooth going on...
04-12-2018
Nice Primer
This is a pretty nice facial primer for the price point. It smoothes on nicely and evenly, it only takes a small amount of product to do your full face and has the bonus of an included SPF which is great! Only problem I had is o have large pores and they were still pretty easily seen even after using the product (other primers have hidden this skin flaw) all in all nice primer for the price point considering how costly some can be
22-01-2019
I love love e.l.f havent tried this product but would like to try
13-12-2018
I never tried this product before so i will love to try this product.