4,1 5 0 35 35 Démaquille, nettoie les pores en profondeur et rafraîchit.
Eau micellaire et nettoyante au bicarbonate de soude

02-06-2020
Takes off waterproof eyemakup... slowly and painfully
This product does its job. It takes off mascara, but I find it takes a while, its not a simple press and wipe off. You have to rub your eyes. I use the L'Oreal Telescopic waterproof mascara. If you have too much of this product on a cotton pad it will burn your eyes and stay on your fingers. Wash after using.
27-02-2020
Drout
My face felt unflourished .the cleanser needed to be more light on the face
23-02-2020
removes makeup well
I was at the dollar store and decided to purchase this product and it does a great job at removing makeup. It even removes mascara well the first time. I will defiantly continue to use biorè to remove my make and love that I can get it at a good price.
10-09-2019
waste
I found this product to be a little waste of money might as well just use water
05-02-2019
Burned my eyes, but took off makeup.
The makeup came off but I found that when taking off the eye makeup my eyes stung and burned. And not just while removing the makeup for a little while after. In order to use the product I habe to flush my face with cool water after. I liked how well it removed my makeup compared to my regular product, but it wasnt worth the stinging of my eyes. This product came in a package we purchased for Christmas. It included other products as well like charcoal face wash/mask. The stinging of my eyes could be just me personally, I do have sensitive skin and eyes.
22-01-2019
LOVE!
I use this product all the time and love the brand all around. After washing my face I use this and it gets that extra bit of makeup/dirt off my skin. Would recommend it.
10-01-2019
Nice cleansing water
Biore products are always good. I am using there cleanser, face scrub and cleansing micellar water . Baking soda cleansing micellar is so good for skin . It removes all dirt from ur face.
27-12-2018
Good product
i really like this product but it does not get 100% of my makeup off.
21-11-2018
Works Great
I love this! I’ve used Biore products in the past and was excited to try this. I use it as more of a tonner after I wash my face and it makes it feel that much cleaner and fresh
12-11-2018
Excellent
Good clean healthy clean doesn't leave the skin feeling soapy or greasy after you wash your face
02-11-2018
works great
So it works extremely well. The only thing it won't take off is liquid lipstick.
18-10-2018
Makeup remover
I received this as a sample, and I must say it is a nice product. Really removes makeup and doesn’t irritate my skin. Makes my face looks fresh and good for oily skin.
09-10-2018
Good product
It is a really good product I just find that for my eyes you have to be really careful, it always wipe them with wipes after but hardly anything comes away once I've used this.
05-10-2018
GÉNIAL
Ce que j'aime de Bioré c'est leur fait qu'ils comprennent ses clientes.J'ai une peau sensible et ce produits agi merveilleusement bien sur ma peau. Je me sens rafraîchie et ma peau propre sans avoir un sentiment poreux sur ma peau
25-09-2018
Baking Soda Cleaning Micellar Water
I loved using the cleansing micellar water. It took off my make up very easy and no greasy feeling like others.