4,3 5 0 86 86 Notre parfum de noix de coco de plage combine des noix de coco thaïlandaises crémeuses, avec une riche vanille et une touche de sel de mer rose. C'est comme une note d'amour d'une noix de coco. Notre arôme d'eucalyptus remue l'eucalyptus australien et la menthe verte énergisante avec des notes vertes de thé oolong indonésien. C'est une sorte de paix intérieure dans un baume à lèvres.
eos flavorlab Stick Baume à lèvres – noix de coco et eucalyptus

17-02-2020
Above the rest
so strange that I found this product in one of the reviews as a matter of fact I purchased it because I was tired of the little round circles that EOS makes and now the little stick fits perfectly into my wallet into my pocket and easy to find it doesn't leave my lips dry and has wonderful moisture effects to it and there's no pasty rolling around the lip frame after several minutes of the product being on
17-02-2020
Eos lip balm
Over all this a really nice lip balm, but for me i did not like the taste. But my daughter loved it, so its just me
16-02-2020
Tried it
Tried it once and it was amazing made my lips feel like a baby's butt!! Its not to thick or oily, stays on for longer then most chopsticks I'm in love ! Every must try this even for men!!
15-02-2020
Soothing relief
This product provides soothing relief and moisturization with a cool tingle. Very effective for dry lips
15-02-2020
say good by to dry lips with eos
its great its one of my daily uses give moisture and hydration say good by to dry lips
11-02-2020
Smooth
Love the smoothness of this product not waxy or sticky. Pleasant taste. Keeps my lips moist and smooth
06-02-2020
Works good
Tastes great , really helps dry lips I just wish it would last a little longer
05-02-2020
Lip smacking moisture realness!
Nice flavour of Tropicana meets soothing coolness. The colours of the lip smacker and cool sleek design make it cute to apply and show.off to the public
04-02-2020
Long lasting
They very smooth and long lasting smell of coconut. I used buy those round ones,but this one easy to carry in my purse. It doesn't feel as if its applying to my lips.
04-02-2020
J’adore
J’adore les baumes à lèvres EOS Sa rend les lèvres tellement bien hydrater et douce !! En plus avec de la noix de coco c’est juste parfait 👌🏼
03-02-2020
Love!
Out of all the flavors this brand carries, I think these are my favorite. Plus it leaves your lips feeling super soft.
03-02-2020
Smells Delish
This lip balm is a good buy. Worked well on my lips and it the flavors are enjoyable.
31-01-2020
Cara
Left my lips soft, works great love it. U should also try
31-01-2020
Left my lips feeling great!
Great product. Left my lips feeling soft and refreshed.
30-01-2020
Love These
These are great and smell good. My daughter and I use these all the time.