eos flavorlab Stick Baume à lèvres – noix de coco et eucalyptus

4,4 5 0 103 103 Notre parfum de noix de coco de plage combine des noix de coco thaïlandaises crémeuses, avec une riche vanille et une touche de sel de mer rose. C'est comme une note d'amour d'une noix de coco. Notre arôme d'eucalyptus remue l'eucalyptus australien et la menthe verte énergisante avec des notes vertes de thé oolong indonésien. C'est une sorte de paix intérieure dans un baume à lèvres.
eos flavorlab Stick Baume à lèvres – noix de coco et eucalyptus

15-03-2021
Rafraichissement pour les lèvres
L'hydratantation est vraiment magnifique avec ce produit , les lèvre reste hydrater durant des heures. L'odeur reste agréable pour toute la famille. Donc je recommande ce produit à 100%
21-01-2021
EOS lip balms
Bough a whole package of lip balms! Good hydration and coverage for lips, especially during winter with cold temperatures and windchills. With this balm my lips do not dry, stay healthy and hydrated. No tinted. The smell is different. I really love some of them (orange & blue; blue & pink are my favourites!!! Smells sooooo gooood.). The rest are fine, but smell is kind of "too much". Have a plenty of them for now, will enjoy! Recommend to try eos!
02-11-2020
It’s good
It’s an acceptable lip balm set. The sent is ok-ish. It’s not amazing that will heal your dry lips but it will provide some sort of moisturizing.
14-07-2020
Perfect balm
These are fantastic!! I love the pack of two, I think the colours are fun and contrasting.The design of these tubes feel really good in hand.The flavours are great and it makes my lips very soft! Great, affordable product!
23-03-2020
I love it keeps my lips soft and moisturized it smells great and in general I love everything about it
20-03-2020
There is one thing I cant be without,......lip balm!
This stuff is amazing. Fresh new flavors smell great and work super well to keep my lips soft and free from chapping. Once you try it you will make it one of your "MUST HAVES"
20-03-2020
Leaves lips dry
Leaves lips dry after 10 minutes. Would not purchase again
19-03-2020
Lipbalm
Awesome product for the outdoor sports! No more chapped lips!
19-03-2020
Yummy and moisturized
The yummy smells of this product makes me want to apply it again and again. The moisturizing given by these lip balms are on a longer duration.
13-03-2020
Fun flavours!
First of all, the flavours are fun. I also really like the design of these lip balms. They are super moisturizing and keep your lips soft for hours. I also use these as a base to my lipstick. I would really recommend these!
10-03-2020
I will not buy anything else ever again.
I love this. The texture is perfect and the flavours are fun. The ingredients are natural and I keep buying them and giving them away to friends.
09-03-2020
Lip balm
By far the best lip balm I’ve ever tried. It smells amazing and really soft on the lips.
06-03-2020
Eos lip product
Worked very well on some and burning lips. The flavour was wonderful. Made you want to apply it more often than you needed to. Love it in lipstick form as you don't have to put a potentially germy finger on it like the ball format. Great product and concept.
27-02-2020
Sweet and stable
So rejuvenating it's almost breath taking . The smell is wonders also
26-02-2020
Great product for the price
Love this brand ! And on top of it all it’s affordable ! 5 stars from me