4,4 5 0 77 77 Relaxez avec l’odeur apaisante d’huiles essentielles de Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus. Rafraichissez vos tissus les plus confortables comme les couvertures ou les divans et profitez de l’odeur légère et fraiche sans parfums forts ni aérosols.
Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus

04-06-2020
I love this!
This is a product I use regularly around my house. I have pets and it freshens up the pet beds and floor mats. It has a wonderful fresh smell.
04-06-2020
Refreshing
Love lavender and eucalyptus! Putting them together is fabulous!
28-04-2020
Calming
I love this everything about this product. The lavender and eucalyptus together is soothing. I spray it on my pillow before I go to sleep. So relaxing!
14-04-2020
awesome
the packaging of this product is super handy, easy to use and store. I use it not my winter blanket before storing and after the season the fragrance stays on it which is the perfect part. I love the use of essential oils in it.
28-03-2020
Febreeze Lavender and Eucalyptus
This has the most wonderful scent and it's like bringing the outside indoors. It works well and the smell stays for days. It is a product that I will definitely continue to purchase.
16-03-2020
Ok, mais sans plus
Pour un peu de fraicheur, les produits febreze sont un un incontournable. Celui-ci cependant ne m'a pas particulièrement convaincu. Je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de l'odeur et le rapport qualité prix n'est pas vraiment avantageux.
10-03-2020
Fresh Smell
This is a great product however I thought it was kind of overpriced.
08-03-2020
love the Non-perfume smell
other fabric fresheners smell like....well....fabric fresheners. This one has a lovely delicate smell that freshens the fabric but doesn't overpower you as you walk into a room. It doesn't last as long as tradition sprays but I love it and will continue to use it!
29-02-2020
Awesome
Wonderful product , Really smells light and fresh,a little pricey but worth it
28-02-2020
febreeze
it is nice smelling but I dont find it last as long as it should
27-02-2020
Febreeze has been a staple in my home forever 😊Our family enjoys the refreshing scent and spray their rooms every morning---Is gr8 for everyroom--bathroom too *It is long-lasting--refreshing & tantilizing --I have found the product to be of good value--and have found their coupns for $1.00 off 😊 This I would definatly recommend--Febreeze 👍
27-02-2020
Febreze
I love this scent I love all great smelling products but this one is definitely rated 5 stars. I love that you can spray it on practically every thing.I recommend this product!
26-02-2020
Refreshing, light and clean scent
I recently tried this scent of Febreze and I was pleasantly surprised at the light, refreshing and clean scent. I love lavender anything, so this was a great find. I'll buy it again and recommend it to everyone.
23-02-2020
Smells amazing
Love this product and the scents lasts a long time Highly recommend
22-02-2020
Works!
Kills odours and leaves a great refreshing fragrance