Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus

4,6 5 0 144 144 Relaxez avec l’odeur apaisante d’huiles essentielles de Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus. Rafraichissez vos tissus les plus confortables comme les couvertures ou les divans et profitez de l’odeur légère et fraiche sans parfums forts ni aérosols.
Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus

02-08-2021
Love the scent
The scent is so gentle and not overpowering. I love it
23-07-2021
Amazing!
I love this product as it is great to get rid of that dog smell without being overpowering great balance! 10 out of 10 would recommend! Oh and I am usually not a fan of lavender
19-07-2021
Excellent
I love the smell will definitely buy again
30-06-2021
Calming Scent
I enjoy the calming scent of this on things like the couch. Makes the few minutes I lay down there while the kids nap, even more peacful! Would recommend to other stressed out moms.
21-06-2021
relaxing
i love this product the smell is heavenly and helps relive my stress after a long day wish that it came in a refill so not so much plastic waste
17-06-2021
Fresh and airy
I love this product. It has an amazing smell and makes everything fresh. It is reasonably priced and is made by a reputable company.
15-06-2021
Refreshing!!
This Febreze One fabric refresher is amazing! It totally eliminates stubborn odours quickly and keeps freshening for hours! The absolute beautiful fragrances are incredible!
11-06-2021
Super comme produit
Le produit est parfait. Ça sens vraiment bon
04-06-2021
Light & Fresh
This product is has fresh scent & leaves the room smelling light & airy. I would definitely buy this product again. Very satisfied
04-06-2021
Nice light scent
This a great product for curtains blankets, sofas etc it give it a refreshed scent without needing to wash it and for heavy products like car seats or washed clothing which need a nice long lasting smell I like the lavender scent as it isn’t too overpowering
28-05-2021
Fresh
I liked it was mild smelling refreshed couches and carpet left no sent behind. It did work on getting ride of everyday living smells that can linger like spicy food.
21-05-2021
Refreshing
I love eucalyptus especially when it’s paired with lavender. This gave my room a refreshing yet relaxing smell. Loved it!
05-05-2021
TRY IT!!
I am in love with the ONE products, I use the bamboo scent of this fabric refresher. I love the light healthy scent, it's just perfect! It's not heavy or perfume-y, it's almost like fresh air being sprayed and this is great for odours! Would 100% recommend!
22-04-2021
Love!
I love the ONE products, I use the bamboo scent of this fabric refresher and the air freshener one. I love the light healthy scent, it's just perfect! It's not heavy or perfume-y, it's almost like fresh air being sprayed and this is great for odors! I have purchased many times and will continue to purchase!
20-04-2021
Senteur
Wow j'adore le produit j 'aime avoir de bonne senteur et la mes deux senteur préféré ensemble pour c'est paradis merci