4,4 5 0 101 101 Relaxez avec l’odeur apaisante d’huiles essentielles de Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus. Rafraichissez vos tissus les plus confortables comme les couvertures ou les divans et profitez de l’odeur légère et fraiche sans parfums forts ni aérosols.
Febreze ONE pour tissus Lavande et Eucalyptus

26-11-2020
Fresh and Functional
I absolutely love this product! I keep this in the bathroom to refresh both the air and our towels, and have experienced no skin irritation. The nozzle on the smaller bottles has an auto function that sprays a nice fine mist continuously with only three pulls, which is great for refreshing a whole room without tiring out your hand.
20-11-2020
I love this scent, it's not super strong but strong enough u can smell the freshness.
11-11-2020
Heavenly!
A nice, fresh, scent that doesn't over power. Just absolutely love this product.
05-11-2020
True to smell
I unlike how to smell disappears quickly. I use it for my mattress and my sofa and I just wish the smell would stay longer. Other than that it smells great
20-10-2020
Smells great
Really love the smell of this one. True to the scent description. Just wish it lasted longer. Can’t smell it past a day.
18-10-2020
Subtle amazing smell
Decided to try product out for my daughter and was very surprised on how the soothing the aroma from the product was. The lavender and eucalyptus was not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this product as it is so therapeutic.
18-10-2020
Room for improvement
I purchased this product because I thought it would be nice to spray on couches and beds before people come over. The smell is lovely, but it is not long-lasting. As well, the nozzle is not the best quality. You have to hold the bottle perfectly level or it doesn't work or it spills over your hands. I purchased this product at walmart and the price was abit more than I would like to pay again.
14-10-2020
Such a great smell
I have started using a little spray on my bedding at night. It’s wonderful to help clear the sinuses, smell lovely and relaxing and make you feel like your climbing into a freshly laundered bed each day. This smell combination is a winner
02-10-2020
Nice
I love this product. The smell is calming and clean. It refreshes fabrics and leaves thing smelling just washed. Will definitely purchase again
24-08-2020
Love this product
I use the fragrance of Bamboo or Lemongrass and it just leaves a very pleasant faint smell on my fabrics. I use it on the comforter of the bed, on my rugs.
03-08-2020
Awesomeness
I love this product. I use Every night on my pillows and blankets. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💤💤💤💤💤👏👏👏👏👏 What a WONDERFUL sleep
07-07-2020
good
it does what it says.. Best for making the clothes fresh... i even spray it on my curtains and carpet
04-06-2020
I love this!
This is a product I use regularly around my house. I have pets and it freshens up the pet beds and floor mats. It has a wonderful fresh smell.
04-06-2020
Refreshing
Love lavender and eucalyptus! Putting them together is fabulous!
28-04-2020
Calming
I love this everything about this product. The lavender and eucalyptus together is soothing. I spray it on my pillow before I go to sleep. So relaxing!