4,6 5 0 52 52 Laissez le parfum croquant et équilibré de la citronnelle avec une touche de gingembre rafraîchir tous vos tissus lorsque vous utilisez le Febreze ONE Désodorisant Textile à la citronnelle & au gingembre. Des couvertures confortables aux meubles, vous pouvez éliminer les odeurs facilement et sans aucun parfum artificiel.

14-11-2019
must have
Always have it around because it works great I'M A SMOKER AND THIS STUFF REALLY GETS RID OF THE SMELL
14-11-2019
Febreze Rosemary
The febreze commmercials that you see on tv are quite funny but true! Before buying febreze I didn’t think that there was anything special about it because I thought that all air freshners were the same. Febreze makes your house smell amazing while implementing its smell into your house products like sofas and beds, which are items that are very difficult to clean and wash.
23-10-2019
Not for asthmatics
I ended up having to throw it out. Even though its scent is lighter than the original, it caused an awful asthma attack for my husband. Will go back to using all-natural products.
17-10-2019
OMG! Smells amazing!!
Love this for spritzing on my laundry after drying. Super awesome and awakening/calming smell. Long lasting too!
06-10-2019
Awesome
Smells great and lasts forever Awesome fresh scent
25-09-2019
Favourite spray
Really covers the smell of orders and musty smells. I have tried a lot of different sprays and when I spray the other ones the smell only last for a couple minutes but this spray last long
24-09-2019
long lasting fresh smell
This fabric freshener is a good choice. Has a long-lasting minty scent (more likely for men then women) and make the fabric feels a little softer also. It is a great choice for ironing.
22-09-2019
Worked on my couch
Sprayed this on an old musty smelling couch, and smelt good as new!
12-09-2019
Frebreeze
This product is much milder in sent than the original. It’s light fragrance isn’t overwhelming, perfect for everyday use. However, i wouldn’t recommend for smellier items like the gum bag or sports bag; perhaps on carpet, sofa, drapes and bed linens
Refreshing!
I actually tried the lavender-scented version of this product. It really made my pillow smell good, and it eliminated the stale smell that was there. I would recommend this product.
NICE SCENT
I like this product and the way it smells however I find the smell overwhelming I`m sensitive to strong fragrance .
05-09-2019
I absolutely love the smell of it. It makes my house smell so fresh and clean. It's the perfect light but powerful room/fabric spray. I'd say it's good for even people who are sensitive to sent.
Fantastic
I’m a fan of all febreeze products. Tried this new scent because I have pets and teenagers. Did not let me down!! Sprayed in the morning and it still smelled wonderful later in the evening. Would highly recommend this!!
04-09-2019
I love how it takes the smell out of a room or my couch.. my doggie is lovely to have but can become very smelly!
04-09-2019
Love feebreeze
I always have some sort of feebreeze product in my home love all of them.