3,5 5 0 62 62 Extra laque pour cheveux en attente
Finesse

20-02-2021
Eh
It's average and doesn't smell or work as well as other products I've tried. It only holds for a half hour.
17-02-2021
Not as good as expected
I purchased this Finess hairspray to try it out to see what it would be like. I thought it was going to be great because I heard it was but sadly I was very wrong. When I tried combing my hair with the hairspray, unfortunately my hair got tangled up.
18-05-2019
Sticky
Did not feel that this hairspray was suitable for my hair type. It left my hair sticky and hard to manage.
27-12-2016
I would recommend this product to a friend,but I would recommend that person not to breathe in the mist as it made me gag.
09-03-2016
This is a great product and does not leave my hair feeling heavey and weighed down like other hairsprays do. Great price!
13-01-2015
i did not find that this hair spray keeps my hair in place. I doesn't leave it feeling sticky but not firm enough.
10-01-2015
It really hold well. It smells good. It is inexpensive as well.
15-11-2014
I'm using this right now. I use it for smoothing my ponytails. It smells great if you don't get the unscented by mistake like I've done before. I used to use the swartenkoffgjgogjgjdo brand but it's way too pricey and this works as good if not better.
05-11-2014
Inexpensive and does the job, doesn't leave my hair dry or sticky.
11-09-2014
a good basic hair spray. I've used better however you can't go wrong with the price.
29-08-2014
I do not like this at all, not only it smells bad, it does absolutely nothing to my hair , it makes it crunchy and untouchable, I would never recommend this product to anyone who wants a bit of style /hold in their hair
29-08-2014
Finesse Self Adjusting Hair Spray Helps hold your style all day long!It has a n9ice scent and works well.
23-04-2014
I love the Finesse self adjusting hair spray! It makes my hair hard and stay in place and that`s what im looking for the hair spray to do. :) Only think I don`t like is how sticky it gets if it touches your skin. Its a gross feeling :(
23-04-2014
Does a good job keeping my fine hard to manage hair styled but I`m not fond of the smell.
23-04-2014
Love the price but the product is a little sticky/tacky/crunchy. Maybe I put too much but I got the light hold so it shouldn`t look hard like it did. Just have to be careful to only apply a little bit