4,8 5 0 22 22 Ces rondelles sans alcool combattent l'acné sans dessécher la peau. Le kaolin et l'acide salicylique aident à éliminer les impuretés tandis que l'Evermat absorbe le sébum, minimise l'apparence des pores et réduit la brillance. L'huile d'arbre de thé et l'écorce de saule aident à exfolier et à lisser la texture de la peau.
First Aid Beauty – FAB Pharma Rondelles Pour le Traitement de L'Acné à L’Argile Blanche avec 2% D’Acide Salicylique

24-10-2020
The best
The absolute best really like it how it feels on my skin
22-10-2020
best product for acne
I love that this product leaves my skin feeling clean and helps with its overall health. Clears my blemishes.
21-10-2020
Ot always works for when I have pimples takes them away
20-10-2020
Healthy skin
20-10-2020
Wonderful
I used the FAB Pharma White Clay Acne Treatment Pads 2% Salicylic Acid. I love these acne pads, these pads are great for people with Acne. They make my face feel fresh and clean. It’s very affordable as well I would highly recommend it.
19-10-2020
I love it
I personally have really dry and sensitive skin. I have also been struggling with acne on my forehead. My friend recommended me to try this acne pad and I have been loving it since then. It does not irritate my skin and reduces my face acne. I would definitely recommend this!!
18-10-2020
Good for oily skin
This was a little drying for my already dry skin. However, it worked well for my pimples and oily forehead T-zone. I would definitely use it as a spot treatment since my acne is not all over my face. I would recommend it for people with more oily skin as it may not dry out their skin as much.
17-10-2020
I have always had trouble with acne but also suffer from extremely sensitive skin. I love this product because it is super easy to use and I haven’t had any trouble with my skin while using it.
Not too bad
I enjoyed using these. If your skin isn’t used to the acid in these then you may need to start using them once every 2-3 days and work your way up to once per day like I did. I even used these on the neck / chest area. Gives my skin a little extra boost when my other skincare doesn’t work. Will purchase again.
Not strong enough
Its alright, I wouldnt recommend to anyone looking for fast results its a good cleanser pad to have around for a quick clean, does not work for myself personally. May vary on skin type.
16-10-2020
I would purchase this product
I used this on my 11year old daughters forehead and hair line where her acne was. With in a week it was way better just small red bumps vs the swollen acne the prior week . I would recommend this product
16-10-2020
Best acne treatment
Pharma white clay acne treatment has been a miracle for me especially now as i wear face masks and i break out regularly in the chin area. I find that this treatment not only sooths all the redness but it also leaves my skin feeling smooth. Totally love it !
15-10-2020
Would buy again Great value Available at Sephora Would use daily
15-10-2020
Loved it! It was so much gentler than other similar products I’ve tried while still being effective.
06-10-2020
Great for acne skin
I didn’t except much, when I had purchased this first. All acne companies claim this and that. However after using this for a month. My acne has tremendously gone down /‘d my face looks so much brighter