5 5 0 108 108 110 calorie par barre
Fruttare™ Barres de Dessert Glacé

01-09-2019
Love the Strawberry and Cream ones.
These are a great snack. They aren't too sweet and give you a little dessert without having a whole bowl of ice cream. My nieces love them too.
30-05-2018
I love them, they are so delicious. My only issue is the price and there is not enough in the box for the price it is selling at
29-08-2014
I tried these as a sample in a grocery store and they were fantastic! Nice and light and creamy, fruity without being too overwhelming. I bought a box on the spot and have bought more since.
29-08-2014
I tried all the flavours and the coconut is my favourite! it is absolutely the best tasting ice cream ever. It's not too sweet and it doesn't taste artificial.
19-06-2014
Have tried the strawberry and it's absolutely wonderful - so creamy and refreshing!
18-06-2014
I've only tried the Coconut flavour but I really liked it. It was quite rich and creamy with real bits of coconut.
18-06-2014
I tried the coconut ones. Yummy! I used a coupon because they are a bit pricey for only 4 in a box.
04-06-2014
I've tried in a grocery store while they were making a demonstration, great taste, I want for sure to buy some ...as soon it becomes on sale since they are a bit expensive
04-06-2014
The black cherry ones are amazing! Full of flavour and a bit chewy!
03-06-2014
Have eaten but nota lover of frozen bars!
08-05-2014
I loved these, a bit expensive but I had some coupons when I purchased them, all the flavors are delicious!
07-05-2014
These are my new favorite frozen treat I love them!
05-05-2014
my son gets strap throat often I get him these to help, way better then popsicles. we all love them
05-05-2014
The coconut flavoured Fruttare is divine!!
02-05-2014
Great tasting and a nice change for a frozen dessert.