4,2 5 0 1974 1974 Le détergent à lessive en dose unitaire Gain® flings™ facile à utiliser répand 50 % plus* de parfum Original dans votre salle de lavage et sur vos vêtements.
  • 1 974 Critiques

07-01-2016
I didn't receive a large enough sample to really give a solid review. However I really liked the scent of the gain which makes me want to purchase it again
07-01-2016
I had not used this product before getting the sample-- I have now purchased this product-- I like the results as well as the fragrance and the fact that I can get it on sale & coupons are available is a great asset.
06-01-2016
The product did what it is supposed to do ... cleaner laundry experience.
06-01-2016
Gain Flings Original is convenient and economical and has a nice scent while doing a great job cleaning clothes. Adding Oxy and Febreeze to it saves me time and helps in the fight against laundry stains.
06-01-2016
Great smell and results, will purchase when on sale.
06-01-2016
the best product ever use i will recommed to my friends and family
06-01-2016
I received a free sample of Gain flings ...it cleaned the laundry as usual But I prefer to use unscented product because of Migraine headaches
06-01-2016
Like the one sample but would have liked to try at different temperatures & different load sizes. How can we make a knowledgeable & usage comment with only one sample. I liked the one I did use & loved the smell.
06-01-2016
J'ai aimer que ce produit sent bon et performe bien.
06-01-2016
Gain flings original provided me with a cheaper alternative to my normal laundry cleaning pods with a refreshing scent and a better than most clean. The price point is very appealing to this mom on a budget and will more than likely be repurchasing!
06-01-2016
I loved everything about it. The Smell was fantastic and the packaging was very eye catching.
06-01-2016
The product was easy to use, worked well and smelled good!
06-01-2016
This product was alright. The smell was fantastic, but I didn't find that it significantly improved anything else about the way I do laundry. Certainly convenient. But I'm not sure if convenience and smell are enough to make me switch and start paying the higher prices for it.
06-01-2016
I received my sample of gain flings and used it in my next load of laundry. I loved the scent and the ease of use, no cups or measuring just throw it in and let it do its thing. The laundry smelt amazing even after drying! My husband even noticed the scent difference and liked it. I will be buying this product next time I need to buy detergent!
05-01-2016
I found this product to be very good. My clothes were cleaner than I expected after washing them and they smelled wonderful!