4,6 5 0 647 647 Ces rehausseurs de parfum pour la lessive vous laissent choisir la dose voulue de fraîche brise d`un printemps ensoleillé. D`un « soupçon » à une « représentation étonnamment réelle.»
  • 4,6 De
  • 647 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

04-06-2019
Fresh Scent
I love all Gain products and scents. Definitely one of my favorites to use on laundry day. Very long lasting and fresh
23-05-2019
Best scents!
Gain has a great selection of scents. I don’t think I’ve found one I didn’t like!
19-04-2019
Amazing!!
I LOVE Gain firework beads. They smell amazing. They leave your clothes smelling great after hanging them up in your closest for a few weeks if you don't wear them. I would recommend this product.
11-04-2019
Ennivrant
Le meilleur de sa catégorie, j'ai essayé plusieurs produit semblable et c'est le meilleur à date. Mème quand on lave le linge, un parfum embaume ma maison, c'est très agréable.
03-11-2018
Gain sweet sizzle ??
I absolutely love the smell of this! Its one of The best scent boosters. The scent lasts a very long time. Which is great!
23-08-2018
Gain
Ajoute une très bonne odeur à la lessive....je ne peux plus m'en passer
09-08-2018
What an amazing scent! The Gain Sweet Sizzle Fireworks Scent Booster has a long-lasting lingering scent that is very appealing. It thoroughly dissolves in the wash and leaves your clothes smelling delicious. I am pleased with the results and am happy to add this product to my washing routine.
08-08-2018
I prefer this product over the Unstoppable. The smell catches better on the towels, in my opinion.
08-08-2018
I use these for washing cloth diapers- the scent is great and I prefer it to other similar products.
07-08-2018
Les vêtements ont vraiment une odeur plus agréables et qui perdure au delà de l’habitude. Je recommande ce produit car en plus d’être abordable, il rehausse la bonne odeur des vêtements lavés.
07-08-2018
I use this product quite often. It smells really nice, even if I put a little bit in my laundry I can smell it, it is strong.
06-08-2018
This product leaves my clothes smelling great .I always use in cleaning my clothes . I really recommend this anyone .
06-06-2018
Love the smell! I don't use as much as they say to because the scent can be overwhelming. I like the convenience of not missing to the rinse cycle
06-06-2018
ce produit a vraiment une odeur rafraichissante !! Je ne peut plus men passer!
15-05-2018
All the clothes came out smelling fantastic after using this!!

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables