5 5 0 18 18 Hydration nourissante 48H
Garnier Body<sup>MC</sup> Body Repair<sup>MC</sup> Baume Réparateur

01-06-2020
Super
Très bon produits , rapport qualité prix je le recommande, mes cheveux sont très secs mais quand j’utilise ce produit j’ai des beaux cheveux souples et brillant, a essayer assurément:D
06-08-2018
Ce baume réparateur est très efficace. J'adore tout ce que vient de Garnier. Ce produit de soin de peau est gentille sur la peau et il la rend très douce et éclatante.
01-07-2017
This product quickly become my favourite winter moisturizer. I enjoy using it on my legs and hands. The product is thick but spreads easily. It is a very effective moisturizer that absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. It also lasts all day (at least on my legs!). I even keep a bottle at my desk at work to use on my hands regularly throughout the day. The price is reasonable. I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin in the winter months.
11-09-2014
love this product found it did make my dry skin moist
29-08-2014
I really like the smell of this. The texture is more like gel than cream and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I do not like the feeling of stickiness some creams give but this is not sticky, smells great and it really does moisturize well.
15-08-2014
Il hydrate en profondeur et on en ressent tout les bienfaits imétiatement! C'est un luxe que tous devrait s'offrir. Pour une peau visiblement plus douce en peu de temps
01-03-2014
I liked it.Just bought this and kinda getting use to it
20-02-2014
I love any Garnier products, it`s a name I can trust.
14-02-2014
This works great I love Garnier products I can trust the name
11-02-2014
J`ai toujours la peaux sèche et craquelée en hiver alors j`ai essayé ce produit et c`est presque magique car j`ai eu beaucoup moins de problèmes cet hiver!
07-02-2014
I have extreme naturally curly hair. This is a little heavier which is great foe weighting my hair down a bit. Love the smell and works great for my needs :)
07-02-2014
I found this very greasy. I wouldn`t buy it again.
06-02-2014
this stuff is so awesome! the best lotion I have ever tried hands down! it is thick and absorbs fairly quickly, keeps skin moisturized until my net shower, I love this stuff!!!!
06-02-2014
I have been using this product since the beginning of winter and this is the best cream I have found if you get cracked hands or feet. I am already on my second tube. Garnier products are the best.
06-02-2014
I used the 7 day intensive lotion. But not this would definetly like to try this